STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Using the Gregorian calendar calculations wont work for the Ravnica Calendar. Mainly because the Gregorian calendar has extra code in it to properly handle leap years and such. The only source I could find for the definition of the calendar was here https://mtg.gamepedia.com/Dating_systems which also has the months rotated so the first month would be the equivilant of March, with 31 days with the Feb month with 28 days being the last of the year.

In order for the Ravnica calendar to properly line up the days, it requires both an extension and a module. I have attached both for you. See if they give you what you need for the Ravnica calendar. I also included the holiday of celebrating the Guildpact.

Enable the extension when you load the campaign, and load the module and select the calendar once its loaded.

Edit* re-uploaded the module to add in the Ravnica names for days of the week.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mattekure; September 9th, 2019 at 04:30.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Using the Gregorian calendar calculations wont work for the Ravnica Calendar. Mainly because the Gregorian calendar has extra code in it to properly handle leap years and such. The only source I could find for the definition of the calendar was here https://mtg.gamepedia.com/Dating_systems which also has the months rotated so the first month would be the equivilant of March, with 31 days with the Feb month with 28 days being the last of the year.

In order for the Ravnica calendar to properly line up the days, it requires both an extension and a module. I have attached both for you. See if they give you what you need for the Ravnica calendar. I also included the holiday of celebrating the Guildpact.

Enable the extension when you load the campaign, and load the module and select the calendar once its loaded.

Edit* re-uploaded the module to add in the Ravnica names for days of the week.
    You must be a God around this place. Thank you!

Everything loads up perfectly and I had no idea that the days of the week also had different names. Most of my issues are now just learning where everything is and why currency won't appear on the character sheets.

I wish they had the option to put in my physical book codes to acquire missing modules, such as Ravnica and Volo, given that I own copies of those.
    Last edited by TheCosmicHand; September 9th, 2019 at 07:46.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCosmicHand View Post
    You must be a God around this place. Thank you!

Everything loads up perfectly and I had no idea that the days of the week also had different names. Most of my issues are now just learning where everything is and why currency won't appear on the character sheets.

I wish they had the option to put in my physical book codes to acquire missing modules, such as Ravnica and Volo, given that I own copies of those.
    I hope it works for you. the days of the week I got from here https://www.worldanvil.com/w/ravnica...lendar-article I have never used the Ravnica setting so I dont know if they are official or not, but thats what I found with a quick google search.

For your currency issue, FG doenst automatically put the currency onto the character sheet when you first create a char. but if you create a parcel and give it to them, it should populate the currencies.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

I'll just have my players manually add it. They've been so use to adding things in manually for Roll20..that now we're blessed with Fantasy Grounds easy to use, copy and paste and everything is there and works...won't hurt if they still have to manually enter their currency values. I discovered that I can create more modules and add more NPCs to those new modules and I freaking love it!

I'll just have my players manually add it. They've been so use to adding things in manually for Roll20..that now we're blessed with Fantasy Grounds easy to use, copy and paste and everything is there and works...won't hurt if they still have to manually enter their currency values. I discovered that I can create more modules and add more NPCs to those new modules and I freaking love it!
    You don't need to add currency values into the character sheet. The reason why they aren't there is that FG allows for any currency value (the DM can set up currency values in options); so that section of the character sheet is blank. But when the PCs receive a parcel or get a distribution from the Party inventory then the currency values will appear. So if the DM decides that the currency in their game will be dubloons and the party gets dubloons distributed that's what'll appear in the relevant section of the PC sheet.

The only thing at character creation I suppose would be any starting gold the characters get.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Okay..these parcel things are confusing..but I just have them naturally put it into their sheet. Anyways, I'm running into a serious combat issue. When a person uses a spell, such as Hold Person.. Part of the spell is the target must succeed like a Wisdom DC saving through..but we don't know what the score is they need to beat. Would it be say, "Sepll Save DC = 8 + Your proficiency bonus + your Charisma modifier".. Like usually a spell requires like a DC save of like 15... or something. I'm just making sure I'm gettign this straight and wondering why the sheets don't do this automatically already.

Okay..these parcel things are confusing..but I just have them naturally put it into their sheet. Anyways, I'm running into a serious combat issue. When a person uses a spell, such as Hold Person.. Part of the spell is the target must succeed like a Wisdom DC saving through..but we don't know what the score is they need to beat. Would it be say, "Sepll Save DC = 8 + Your proficiency bonus + your Charisma modifier".. Like usually a spell requires like a DC save of like 15... or something. I'm just making sure I'm gettign this straight and wondering why the sheets don't do this automatically already.
    They should be set - assuming you've followed the creation process detailed in the Wiki - User Guide. Check that the spell class header has all the correct information - and that the "cast" action in the spell entry is present with the correct save set. Get to each of these "detailed" areas by clicking the magnifying glass icon to the right of the section in question.

Info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...r_Sheet#Spells
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    They should be set - assuming you've followed the creation process detailed in the Wiki - User Guide. Check that the spell class header has all the correct information - and that the "cast" action in the spell entry is present with the correct save set. Get to each of these "detailed" areas by clicking the magnifying glass icon to the right of the section in question.

Info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...r_Sheet#Spells
    Thank you. I see what's up now.

Thread Information