DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I don't mean to rock the boat, FG is a great product and I've had loads of fun with it and spent a fortune on modules, but given the rather steep price for the ultimate edition or the subscription fee, I think it's not too much to expect it to run better.

I hope Unity won't have these issues.

Meh, runs great on my rig...YMMV
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

You could always downgrade your computer and have less problems.... Just sayin'. The guys who most frequently have this bitch are those running supercharged systems (because there are so few users that the drivers and so on actually receive LESS support for older technology because they are focused on getting HALF-LIFE END OF THE WORLD to run at 600fps, on 3 15K monitors).

The other half with the complaints are ones with laptops with mid-to-high grade intel graphics cards - sometimes switching to on-board graphics cures the problems and sometimes ensuring on-board graphics STAY OFF fixes the problems - go figure.
    Last edited by Bidmaron; September 10th, 2019 at 04:57.

As I've mentioned, most users have found that some fine tuning of their graphics card advanced features provides some level of improvement. Some graphics cards/drivers need this to make it play better with DirectX 9.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information