5E Character Create Playlist

LFP: Every Wednesday: Various Games

FG License: ultimate
    Game System: D&d 5e, Call of Cthulhu 7e, Alien RPG (soon)

Time Zone: Atlantic Canada
    Day of week and time: every Wednesday at 8pm Atlantic (7pm eastern, 6pm central)

Planned Duration & Frequency: roughly until 11 Atlantic, every Wednesday, rotating games. (One week is d&d, next is Call of Cthulhu. When we start the alien rpg, it will rotate with call of Cthulhu on that week. Example: d&d one week, coc the next. D&d following, then alien rpg the week after)

Term: i.e. Long term. Looking for regulars.

Text or Voice: Voice only
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Would like to, personally, but it’s not likely.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: need at least 2 for D&D, 3 for Call of Cthulhu, and 3-4 for Alien RPG. Would PREFER players who are willing to play all games, but will accept any willing to be regulars.

Character starting level & equipment: varies. In d&d you will start around the same level as other players with standard gear. Maybe if you give a good background I might give you something special.
    Character restrictions: very little. Most home brew is restricted but debatable.

Details of your scenario: d&d is a home brew world using worldspinner.com as a base and an assortment of generators to create a unique and ever changing experience. All I ask is that you find reason for your characters to do something, rather than simply say “well my character has no interest in this quest”. That’s fine sometimes, but have some initiative please.

Still have openings, if anyone is interested.

Thread Information