DICE PACKS BUNDLE

50 Fathoms Tokens

I've purchased 50 Fathoms and I'll be running my Fantasy Grounds + Savage Worlds game on Monday. I did notice that the tokens just have the letters "M" for Monkape instead of an illustration. I've made some pog images and I know I can make a copy and edit those to get a pog instead of a letter.

My question is: If I buy the token pack does it auto integrate updating the tokens? (Meaning all the npcs for 50 fathoms will have an image pog?)
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

If tokens are part of the adventure, then they are fixed. If no token is defined, then the letter tokens will be used when added to combat tracker.

Buying additional token packs does not change the tokens set in the adventure.

Regards,
    JPG

It was just weird because all the SWADE NPC's already have an image icon, but not a single 40 fathoms token (even if it was linked from the adventures in the 40 fathoms GM book).
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021

That's because the SWADE rule book has an illustration for every NPC, 50 fathoms did not, the figure flats were a separate product.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    That's because the SWADE rule book has an illustration for every NPC, 50 fathoms did not, the figure flats were a separate product.
    That's why I was hoping just buying the figure flats would integrate & overwrite the default letter based tokens for the 50 Fathoms book and save me time.

I've already made alot of tokens and (copy) of the NPCs so I'm half-way there.
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information