DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Champion Imroved Criticals

How to get FG to roll auto Crit rolls for the Champions improved criticals'. 18 and 19.

See the 5th bullet point down in section #1 here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/..._Sheet#Weapons
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yes thanks I figured it was in there but I am not sure how it should be coded? And it doesn't say how to do that.

If you click the magnifying glass to the right of the 'WEAPONS' header line you open a dialog where you can edit the crit range of melee and ranged weapons and specify additional dice for melee and ranged weapons on a critical hit. Note that this will apply to all weapons of the type selected and not just single weapons which might have such special abilities.

Change the "Crit on" that is 20 by default to 18. Then a natural 18 or above will be a critical.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That's great but like I said I cant find that in the weapon tab for some reason? it is supposed to be there?

@Blackwolf - please don't send me private messages that aren't private. I've asked you once already to post questions about general FG usage in the FG forums and not private message me direct with questions that aren't private messages. My inbox has now just filled up because you sent me another question that should be posted in the forums!! I ask everyone who sends me a private message that isn't actually "private" to post in the forums. Please respect that request, and please don't be insulated if I don't directly respond to your most recent PM - but I'll answer this here for all to see (and not fill up my PM allowance).

As mentioned in the Wiki article you quote above - "click the magnifying glass to the right of the 'WEAPONS' header line" (#1 in the screenshot below), this will "open a dialog where you can edit the crit range of melee and ranged weapons". I've changed the Melee crit range to 18 in the example below.

If you don't see this, please provide a screenshot of the same section of the character sheet.

Attached Images Attached Images

Ok got it now I thought you were referring to individual weapons not the TAB at the top of the Action TAB. Thanks.

Thread Information