DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Pathfinder Second Edition - Product details and bug reporting links

This thread lists links to other threads that provide details on released products, and enable discussion/logging of issues with that specific product.

Please report issues and discuss the relevant products in their own threads - this makes it easier for the different developers to track issues and requests. Thanks for all you do to make these products better!

Guidance videos!

There are a number of videos available that go through character generation, combat, etc.. They are available in this playlist - the guides are towards the end of the list (videos 5 through 9) - some of these are from the playtest, so there may be minor differences, but the process is essentially the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgrX...QBH-Kw&index=1
    Last edited by Trenloe; April 22nd, 2020 at 21:46.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Discussion/bug reporting threads:

Last edited by Trenloe; April 5th, 2022 at 15:45.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Issue tracking spreadsheets:

Note - the above spreadsheets are read only. The relevant developer will add issues as and when they've been made aware and have had a chance to review them. Not all DLC developers will use spreadsheets like this, so all products may not have this level of transparency and details around their issue.

Always check the City Hall forum for the most recent updates to all FG products - usually every Tuesday.
    Last edited by Trenloe; July 31st, 2020 at 16:41.

Link for reporting issues with the APG (Advanced Player's Guide) added to post #2.

Bump to get this towards the top of the sticky threads.

Added link for functionality details and issue reporting to Secrets of Magic to post #2.

Thread Information