DICE PACKS BUNDLE

SWADE Sins of Father (9/7) Morning USA East

So thinking of running SWADE Sins of the Father from Deadlands Midevil oneshot this weekend. Start time is up in air and pregens come with module.

First come first serve for picking. and getting in.

Lokking for a min of 4 players, max is 6 pregens
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Okay not on phone so a bit more info:

Play 9/7/19
    Start: probably 9 to 10 AM USA East
    VOIP: Discord
    Pregen Characters, min 4 max 6 players
    Game and Setting: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, Deadlands Midevil setting. Setting is in Development, but takes place

Oneshot for SWADE, Newly released Deadlands Midevil campaign. Sins of the Father

4 to 5 scenes, probably about 3 to 4 hours.

You are part of a group of now homeless wanderers who travel medieval England fighting evil.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Can't play myself, but I've spread the word about a bit.

I'm interested. I'm in Australia so if this is an evening game in Pittsburgh it will be a morning game for me. I don't come here very often so [email protected] is a better method of contact.

Are you still playing this game?

Only had 1 person show interest so figured a no go and went out for breakfast

Thread Information