5E Character Create Playlist
    Blog Entries

Including Portraits in a Ruleset

Related to including tokens, I'm actually look to include portraits in a ruleset. (The use of portratis has been pointed out to me to be more functional for use with the Character Selection window etc).

Is there anyway to include a folder of portraits in a ruleset? If so, how? Thanks in advance

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    I'd say just make a .ppk that will download along with your ruleset. Especially if you're working on something that will be official and download via the launcher. Everything gets attached to the SVN for that product, and that determines what downloads. C&C alone has the /ruleset/ itself, three /modules/ a couple /extensions/ and some /tokens/ so knock yourself out, man. Don't worry about keeping yourself trapped in someone else's box.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    I'd say just make a .ppk that will download along with your ruleset. Especially if you're working on something that will be official and download via the launcher. Everything gets attached to the SVN for that product, and that determines what downloads. C&C alone has the /ruleset/ itself, three /modules/ a couple /extensions/ and some /tokens/ so knock yourself out, man. Don't worry about keeping yourself trapped in someone else's box.
    Thanks No boxes here!!

Not an official ruleset, so not advantage of the SVN/Updater integration.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information