DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    1. Was searching for Pathfinder 2e Core Rules. I tried Pathfinder 2e, nothing. Pathfinder Second Edition, nothing. Pathfinder 2nd Edition, nothing. Only Pathfinder 2 works. I personally ALWAYS default to calling it PF 2e or 2nd Editon. NEVER Pathfinder 2. It's not a sequel it's a Second Edition lol. Do you really have 5e listed as Dungeons & Dragons 5? Never checked cause I don't play that game.

So maybe add some more search tags to it so that it's not so stringent on a single search term.

Blog Entries
    For that, you can use any of these methods:

Result: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...search=&sort=1

1. Click the Pathfinder 2 banner on the home page
    2. Click the dropdown to open the filter and select Pathfinder 2.0 on the filter for game system
    3. Click the hyperlink for any Pathfinder 2.0 content that shows up to filter to show only those results

If you just type into the search bar, it currently looks for that text within the name and description fields only. It doesn't check game system, publisher or product type unless you use the advanced filters for those.
    Last edited by ddavison; September 3rd, 2019 at 14:01.

In the process maybe you can do something about the steam front? I swear it takes me like 50 clicks to event get to the DLC to event be able to search for anything.

Last suggestion, could you move the Pathfinder Playtest stuff to its own category? When I'm searching for 2e I don't want the playtest stuff that doesn't even work too well with the final release unless you go in and manually convert the numbers. I personally only want the final release stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by shadelon View Post
    In the process maybe you can do something about the steam front? I swear it takes me like 50 clicks to event get to the DLC to event be able to search for anything.
    With Fantasy Grounds selected in Steam, click the DLC menu option on the right hand side of the screen. One click.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    I have hidden the Playtest adventures (but not the flip-mat) since we intended to remove these from the store for new sales once the official version launched.

For the Steam store, there is also the Browse All DLC option which takes you to the much easier to navigate store. Unfortunately, we are fairly limited on what else we can do on Steam for the main store interface. It should look like this once you get there:
    https://store.steampowered.com/dlc/2...ntasy_Grounds/

You can add your own tags to products within Steam to help others, but the tagging system has some limitations on what you can choose.

i'm forever trying to find adventures that are suitable for a group.

The search criteria I would like to see:
    - Game System: 5E
    - Product Type: Adventure
    - Group size: 1 - 6
    - Ave. Group Level: 1 - 20

Or something along those lines would save me having to look at the description of all the adventures that come up.
    I do try adding "levels 3" or something similar to the "Contains the words" box but it doesn't work very well and misses anything that says "level 3" or "level 2 or 3", etc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarity View Post

Or something along those lines would save me having to look at the description of all the adventures that come up.
    I do try adding "levels 3" or something similar to the "Contains the words" box but it doesn't work very well and misses anything that says "level 3" or "level 2 or 3", etc.
    Part of the problem is that I don't think that metadata exists for most of those adventures. i.e. group size and level are something that would have to be looked up for each item. Not that it wouldn't be useful...

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yeah, having levels/challenge/experience information for adventures would be a nice addition.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarity View Post

This isn't specific to Fantasy Grounds, but I find Adventure Lookup very useful for this kind of search. If you find an adventure you like there, then search for it specifically in the FG store or the other usual places like the DMs Guild. Even if you don't find a pre-made FG module, you can always convert it yourself.

Thread Information