DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 24 of 24 First ... 14222324
    Hello!

So I'm loving all of your drag n drop stuff!

I was wondering if there are any plans to convert Ooze Form for the Spells and Magic Compendium? I've a player whose been using that a lot and while it's not too difficult to just manually calculate everything, I would love to see it as one of those import forms.

Thank you very much! This was a huge help.

I hope I can get some time in the new year for more of these projects (compendiums and companion modules). I was forced to take a few months off by that dreaded life thing we are apparently supposed to deal with on occasion
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

I am just getting started with 2e and these are a huge help. Thank you for your efforts.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike
    Official Grey Beard
    1. I actually have a grey beard
    2. I have been playing RPGs since 1978.

Edit: I was just wrong
    Last edited by ThirdSign; May 15th, 2023 at 23:35.

Many thanks for all your work Shaderaven. I hope you are doing well.

Am I correct that some of your modules still have more complete automation than what currently exists in PF2e books in Release 19 or should we stop using the actions based implementations that you have provided?

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Many thanks for all your work Shaderaven. I hope you are doing well.

Am I correct that some of your modules still have more complete automation than what currently exists in PF2e books in Release 19 or should we stop using the actions based implementations that you have provided?
    Sorry for the delay.

I haven't really considered on a one-for-one basis as to what's been covered in the newer releases, to be honest. At worst, my series offers some tips and tricks for making use the ruleset. That said, it's always been the hope and intent that the official release items will eventually meet all the needs for GMs and Players and these become irrelevant. That would allow me to spend more free time in designing more fun stuff for GMs and Players to use in addition to the Paizo material.

For now, at worst, you can glean some ideas out of these modules, taking the pieces you need, and unload them as they become outdated.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Thread Information