FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 21 of 24 First ... 111920212223 ... Last
    Goblins are now out there for the taking. Grab them before the set the Forge on fire!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Halflings are live! Might be a good idea to go get them before the Orcs and Gnolls scare them off
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Thank you very much for your work SR

So I ran my first PF2 session the other day and your mega module saved me - the spells as they were ... were lacking and it was really helpful for my new players to have the actions listed out (new system - having icons makes it easier) - so thank you so much for your work and don't kill the mega module

Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    So I ran my first PF2 session the other day and your mega module saved me - the spells as they were ... were lacking and it was really helpful for my new players to have the actions listed out (new system - having icons makes it easier) - so thank you so much for your work and don't kill the mega module
    No plan to axe the original, but what I would love to know is what you are using from the original still?

I am always looking for what works, what's missing, and what others would like to see added or improved

PS: I almost have Versatile Heritages done for those interested, but had to take a week off for deal with a family emergency.

So I was running the one shot 'dinner at lionlodge' - the actions for the classes were a huge help - the spells also - although after watching almost all of the 'v18' videos it seems the default spells do work, it's just they would have needed to repopulate which I wasn't aware of going into the session.

Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    So I was running the one shot 'dinner at lionlodge' - the actions for the classes were a huge help - the spells also - although after watching almost all of the 'v18' videos it seems the default spells do work, it's just they would have needed to repopulate which I wasn't aware of going into the session.
    Yep, with Release 18 the spells in the Core Rules should have actions included - but, as spells on PCs are copies of the original not links to the Core Rules DLC spell records, you need to re-add the updated spells to a PC to get the new actions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, there are previously done products that didn't have the advantage of all the updates that have come since. I know I need to revamp the way spells are pulled for my older efforts, too, but there's always a 1000 little things to do.

Glad you found good use for what I have out there. More to come over time

Hey SR, thanks for this! This will be very handy for referencing things quickly without having to pull out my book or pull up a PDF and remember exactly where each action may be and leafing over to find it, etc. Just wish I knew this existed when my campaign started last year, haha. But my friend is DMing our next one, so I'll get him to subscribe to it as well. You rock!

The (SR) DnD Versatile item is available on the forge now [edit update]. And who doesn't want to be more versatile in life?!? The link to it can be found on the first page.

The reason I am posting an early update here is because I created a Video to show some of the differences in this Drag n Drop item in the series: most notably, there is now automation for Feats available as part of the series. I go over that in the video and how it impacts (through automation) character creation and character advancement.

You can find it here: YouTube Video on Versatile Module use
    Last edited by ShadeRaven; August 31st, 2021 at 22:06.

Thread Information