DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 17 of 24 First ... 71516171819 ... Last
    They can be found within the module itself. I tried to describe how to find them in the first post.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Raven, thank you for the mod, it's absolutely amazing! I wonder will you add Evil Champion actions to it?

Once I can turn my eye back to this (as well as the Bestiary), I plan on giving it a well fleshed-out update (including, in all likelihood, compartmentalization and expansion). Hopefully, that's in the near-ish future

Thanks for the positive feedback!
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

That's absolutely amazing, really glad to hear that, wish you best luck with developing stuff

@ShadeRaven - amazing mod - thank you.

I just wanted to provide an additional code line for the Witch 'Wilding Word' spell courtesy of Zacchaeus on the FG Discord channel:

Set up an effect of 'Wilding Word; AC:2' set it to 'self' and SHIFT-drag it onto the target

This applies a -2 penalty to hit the caster from the target wild animal. If I come across any more tweaks I'll let you know. Thanks once again for supporting the community!
    Last edited by kerrigaj; October 22nd, 2020 at 22:50. Reason: Edited for grammar.

Nice catch, kerrigaj (with nods to Zacch). There are quite a few places that SHIFT-DRAG + [SELF] implementation would come in quite handy. Maybe when I set down to really reexamine this down the road here, I can see how many of those I can catch.

ShadeRaven we're starting out in a campaign at the moment. Anything we spot I'll send your way. Are you on the FG Discord channel or is this the best place for comments and suggestions?

Has anyone done the actions/abilities for an Investigator?

Thanks in advance

This is a great place, but you can find me in discord, too @ShadeRaven#2399

@shaderaven I can't find Bardic Lore in the All in one bard of within skills etc. How would you suggest i set it up?

Thread Information