FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 24 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Shade this is amazing. Thank you!

I am going to remove my previous Drag n drop mod and replace it with this. Question > If i created actions using the old, will I need to rebuild those actions as the mod helping them was gone?

@Lars: Nope! Once it is added to a character sheet, it's self contained and can be edited, updated, changed without affecting the original. Similarly, closing a mod after items have been added has no affect on creatures or characters that were enhanced.

@theMaXX, All, Jank: Thanks
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Updated to version 4.0.

Added Cleric, all-in-one version as well as a Cleric Section in spells to drag-n-drop class features and powers. I also created a new (SR) Deities and Faiths section to Spells for easy access to features that come with faith such as domain spells, deity skills, spells, and weapons, etc. All usable as drag-n-drop options for future reference for those interested in always having that information on hand, or just as a place to find the details easy.

Enjoy!
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by shaderaven View Post
    updated to version 4.0.

Added cleric, all-in-one version as well as a cleric section in spells to drag-n-drop class features and powers. I also created a new (sr) deities and faiths section to spells for easy access to features that come with faith such as domain spells, deity skills, spells, and weapons, etc. All usable as drag-n-drop options for future reference for those interested in always having that information on hand, or just as a place to find the details easy.

Enjoy!
    god!

Animal Companion Sheets

So looking to see how others may have done this so far before slopping this into the ever-growing (SR) Drag N Drop.

One of my players likes to have a full character sheet for their Animal Companions. This allows them to use their actions directly from a sheet, have all the skills, attacks, etc. It looks like this:

Everything ties into the Animal Companion level so that when that's raised, HPs, Proficiencies, etc., all adjust as well.

That said, I am not sure if someone has come up with a better, more compressed or easier to manage version. I am happy to share the above but if there's a better way to do this, I am very interested in what others have done!

PS: The Wisdom and Constitution bonuses aren't right on that Badger before someone mentions it It was later fixed. It changed HPs to 16, etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Shade this is such great work. I am trying to make a 'flat footed' which the player can click on on their sheet to apply to the target. This could be abused I guess if they did not really have flanked status. Can you apply flat footed to any unit in the Combat tracker using line commands > [FF] on the 'effects' line of each NPC/Character?

I also need to make a 'medicine' button which can be clicked on while in combat which you can do if they have the 'medicine' feat. They can manually roll the DC check and from there a 'medicine or battle medicine heal button would apply the heal to their target.

Lars: Not really entirely sure what you are asking there about the Flat-footed application. I use the effect for various powers that allows players to add it to their current target themselves. I just added a (Combat) Flanking entry to the Drag-n-Drop module that's coming out with the All-in-One Druid. Here's what it will look like when added to a character sheet:

As you can see, it'll have a simple clickable button to add Flat-footed to a foe (if targeted, otherwise drag-and-drop on to chosen enemy). It's set to one-action to ensure it is applied to only the actions of the acting character to ensure others who aren't flanking don't get the benefits from the flanking position. Keep in mind, that means flanking has to be re-added for additional attacks while flanking as well as various actions that benefit from flanking such as Sneak Attack.

I wouldn't worry about players abusing these buttons. RP is based on trust and it would be easy for players to mess up (or "accidentally" augment their character) in so many other ways. It's more about the fun anyway.

Otherwise, as a GM, you can add Flat-footed to creatures yourself pretty easily. You can use the Effects Tab in the upper right corner to apply from there, or even add a custom effect there to create a 1-action Flat-footed entry. If you want even easier access, you could then drag those effects to the action bar below so you can drag or apply from there as well.

Let me see if I can add a (Skill) Medicine: Treat Wounds to this coming drag-n-drop release with a Battle Medicine feat option so you can see how I would do it. There is always going to be the need for a Skill Check roll made from the Skills Tab (it can alternatively be assigned for quicker access to the hotkey bar below, like I described with Flat-footed, too) because the Actions Tab doesn't currently have a process for rolling skills from it currently. You can pretty easily set up the healing aspects for it, though. Here's what I am doing:

I am sure there are other ways to do this, but that's how I am currently handling it until I find (or am shown) a better way.

Hope this helps! You'll see the above added in the next release. I am always open to further questions, suggestions, or enlightenment
    Attached Images Attached Images

For doing battle medicine I have seen arguments that it technically does not require a healers kit because it uses the DC and dice of Treat Wounds, but is not Treat Wounds. So I added both a battle medicine and medicine check with different actions with battle medicine not using a healer kit bonus. I also added 'Battle Medicine by Healer Name' tag with the daily immunity (the by Name is needed since it will say Battle Medicine already exists otherwise), and Medicine tag with hourly immunity with durations set. I use the attack die in the spell so that you do not need to flip to the skills page, but do not know how to compare it to a DC rather than AC- is there some way to do a skill roll on the action page?

GM does not have to worry about cheaters, they can always view the combat tracker and chat for player effects.
    Last edited by yarnevk; November 11th, 2019 at 18:01.

Both Yarnevk and Shade Raven thank you! This is great info. I have ruled that in order to do 'battle medicine' while in combat you must have your healers kit with you and one hand free to use it. Only the 'expanded' healers kit gives the +1 to the check. Note in the book it says 'healers tools which I guess are clamps, scalpels or what not.

Shade > I am really grateful for your reply to me in this thread. Your solutions are great and just damn good to use. Thanks.

Thread Information