FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 24 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    There is the "advance 10 minutes" menu item that I use all the time when my players are refocusing, searching, and treating wounds. If there is a spell with a duration of 1 hour, like Heroism or Walk on Water, it is important to track when it runs out.

One point I have is that if you are not going to support those time increments, why are they in the menu? If you try to use them, it just sets the duration to 0 and the effect never goes away, which is obviously not what the user expected.

Quote Originally Posted by rickyhunt View Post
    There is the "advance 10 minutes" menu item that I use all the time when my players are refocusing, searching, and treating wounds. If there is a spell with a duration of 1 hour, like Heroism or Walk on Water, it is important to track when it runs out.

One point I have is that if you are not going to support those time increments, why are they in the menu? If you try to use them, it just sets the duration to 0 and the effect never goes away, which is obviously not what the user expected.
    Yes, you're right, but I was more thinking about effects with a duration of several hours or days (EDIT: not sure about PF2's typical durations but this duration thing is coded on the level of CoreRPG I think such that it got coded in such a way that it supports several systems)

Your point is correct though, I use these informations personally just as an information in the character sheet such that one knows how long somethings lasts without the need to open the spell description
    Last edited by Kelrugem; February 24th, 2020 at 12:46.

https://i.imgur.com/TucmijQ.png getting this when i try to drag drop

edit: nvm, found out how to do it
    Last edited by Cinders; March 31st, 2020 at 20:57.

Does this work with Unity?
    Last edited by AURapier; April 5th, 2020 at 02:36.

Thank you for all your work on this project it really helps out new GMs (like me) and new players (like mine).
    I did notice that the Badger in the (SR) Drag N Drop - Bestiary is actually an eagle ( has all stats and description for an eagle)

Flying_Badger.PNG

Hey, if squirrels can fly....

I'll see if I can hunt that down. Thanks!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Would there be interest in having me take this over to Unity, too? I know I didn't quite finish this yet, still missing Wizard plus highest level spells that aren't being heightened.
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Would there be interest in having me take this over to Unity, too? I know I didn't quite finish this yet, still missing Wizard plus highest level spells that aren't being heightened.
    YES Absolutely 100% YES PLEASE!!!

I have been using your SR Bestiary and SR drag and drop in unity .. I have not noticed any problems with it yet. I did load the SR-U Bestiary mod but it did not show in my Library, just the SR Bestiary

Quote Originally Posted by JTM3469 View Post
    I have been using your SR Bestiary and SR drag and drop in unity .. I have not noticed any problems with it yet. I did load the SR-U Bestiary mod but it did not show in my Library, just the SR Bestiary
    Interesting. I wasn't sure if you could drop them in there so I created unity specific ones.

The SR-U one will work as long as it's in the correct directory, though, that I am sure of. Can you confirm that you have it there before I try to figure out why it wouldn't show? Also... it'll be important that you are definitely using different data locations for each version of FG (Classic and Unity).

Thread Information