1. #1

    LFG 1 Plyr with EXP, any D&D Thursdays After 3pm MST start time (Weekly)

    I'm 47 and looking for a fun group to join with low amounts of talking about your characters feelings and lots of adventuring. I can play for about four hours at a stretch. I will show up about 95% of the time and let you know in advance about the other 5% if I'm not gonna make it. I will play almost any system of D&D. I've played lots of 5e, but like Swords and Wizardry too. I would like to try out 2e. (I played D&D as a kid) or just keep on playing 5e. Must be Tuesdays or Thursdays I'm GMT +6..Thanks for reading my ad!

    Greg
    Last edited by Rabidbat; September 13th, 2019 at 19:59.

  2. #2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in