DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    This would be a perfect time for me. Please keep me in mind if you have openings in the future.

I sure will keep you in mind! Thanks for the interest!

Pulling this thread out of the filling cabinet....

LOOKING FOR 1 PLAYER for Pathfinder 2e Monday evenings from 8pm to 11pm EST (Eastern standard time USA). You will be starting out at 8th level. We are currently playing the Age of Ashes Adventure Path and have a group of 4 players and 5 player characters in game. I am looking for 1 more person to take the spot of someone who has returned to work after lockdown this summer and can no longer make the Monday night slots. Please PM me if you are interested.

Back again folks! One of our long time players is no longer able to participate in our Pathfinder 2E game. I am running the Age of Ashes adventure path and would like to see if there is another who would like to play? The very first post of this thread still applies but we are now 8-11pm Mondays EST.
    The 4 other players are running level 9 right now. You will be starting a 10th level character in the second edition rules. All core rules apply. This would be a good time for a new player wanting to start with a higher level. Our current group consists of a bard, a champion, a ranger and his companion, and a fighter. We would definitely benefit from a healer type or even a roguish healer which could be interesting as far as roleplaying goes. Please PM me and I will reply as soon as I can.
    Last edited by KILLGORE; January 21st, 2021 at 01:33.

If you have an opening. I'm interested. Seasoned player 2.5 years experience with 1e and 2e. I can play any class or race. I know 2e rules pretty well I'm considering GMing soon and have a basic understanding of coding in FG. I'm chill, no drama, appreciate my group and here to have fun. email me if interested [email protected]

I may be interested and you could put me on your wait list. I already played ages, a year ago, however I could play it again and not spoil anything.

Thread Information