Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Will do! I also had to postpone my opening game last night due to work but I will start next monday and let you know if we need more in the next few weeks here. Thanks for the interest!

I'd also be interested if a spot opens up. I've been playing D&D for years, played Pathfinder 1e for a bit, and I DM 2 games a week of 5e. Looking to get my feet wet in 2e, I have an FG license and a character ready to roll. Hit me up if a spot opens.

I will turn this into sort of a campaign journal. Might be interesting. I am running the AP from level 1-17 so I am almost positive I will lose and gain players. So instead of abruptly asking for a new player I will give a breakdown of what has happened here, and if I get a spot, that person might be able to better fill the position.

So we are starting on 9/23/19 at 1st level and currently I have 5 players. Wizard, Rogue, Druid, Ranger, and Fighter.

I have Mondays free, and am interested in playing/learning Pathfinder 2.0. Originally, wanted to try my hand at original Pathfinder (and have been fiddling around with it) but I'm willing to give Pathfinder 2.0 a try.
    Looking to play a Barbarian. Lizardfolk or Iruxi if possible.
    Last edited by Velocidapper; September 16th, 2019 at 17:14.

We started the game a couple weeks late but last monday night was the kickoff! I will keep the thread posted from time to time as to the groups progress and if I am looking for more. Right now it seems everyone is a good fit!

will do sir if I have a spot! Might be a while!

Quote Originally Posted by Velocidapper View Post
    I have Mondays free, and am interested in playing/learning Pathfinder 2.0. Originally, wanted to try my hand at original Pathfinder (and have been fiddling around with it) but I'm willing to give Pathfinder 2.0 a try.
    Looking to play a Barbarian. Lizardfolk or Iruxi if possible.
    will do sir if I have a spot! Might be a while!

Sadly we already had someone drop the game due to not being able to hold the Monday night commitment. I have already reached out to the second person interested and am waiting thier decision to join. I will follow up here soon with another update! Thanks for the interest everyone!

Thread Information