Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Pathfinder 2nd edition new long term campaign mondays 8pm-12am EST USA

Looking for 1 more to join a group of 4 veteran players. We are trying out Pathfinder 2nd edition and are extending the invite out for one more. Serious game. I would say the roleplaying to action sequences are 25/75 respectively. Looking for mature player with refined gaming skills and a willingness to learn this new system with others who are obviously new.

Monday night may be hard but its GMs only night to play. Willing to take player from another country so long as your fluent in English.

FANTASY GROUNDS demo or better req. GM has Ultimate.
    Discord voice and a working mic.
    Start 1st level.
    Core Rulebook 2e and Lost Omens World guide are your only supplements...currently.
    Last edited by KILLGORE; September 2nd, 2019 at 16:50.

😭 If only 6-10. Well good luck and fun.

I'd definitely be interested. I'm obviously new to Pathfinder 2nd, but I've been gaming for ~30 years, and I'm excited to try the new edition. I'm probably going to be GMing for a few friends in a face-to-face group, but I'd like to try playing, too.

I've got an FG license and also have experience gaming via Discord. The time also works well for me.

Sounds good I will PM you with some of our information shortly! Thank you!

I'd be interested in playing Pathfinder 2. My concern is I work in IT and have to do on call rotation every 6-7 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkaerial View Post
    I'd be interested in playing Pathfinder 2. My concern is I work in IT and have to do on call rotation every 6-7 weeks.
    I found a couple people so for now I'll close this thread. I will reopen it for those interested IF one of my 5 players drops in the next few weeks. Thanks everyone!

If you have an opening appear. I'm on east coast, always free Monday evenings currently. Would love to play PF2. I have a regular license and have played on FG before, but only one shots here and there. I've gamed quite a bit with Roll20 and Google hangouts before.

Quote Originally Posted by jmcampbell View Post
    If you have an opening appear. I'm on east coast, always free Monday evenings currently. Would love to play PF2. I have a regular license and have played on FG before, but only one shots here and there. I've gamed quite a bit with Roll20 and Google hangouts before.
    Ok I have 1 on waiting list and I will add you to it. Over the next 2 weeks or so I will find out if I have a solid group or a loose end and then I will adjust. Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkaerial View Post
    I am also in IT but I have a set 5 day. Monday and Tuesdays are my weekends, hence the monday night game. I dont have an issue if a player misses a week or two due to life issues of course. I will miss a game like today for instance due to Labor day. So if I have an opening in the next few weeks, let me know if your interested here.

Sorry for the delay on replying since I was on call last week and spent most of it at the office. I am still interested if you have an opening come up.

Thread Information