DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Will do! I also had to postpone my opening game last night due to work but I will start next monday and let you know if we need more in the next few weeks here. Thanks for the interest!

I'd also be interested if a spot opens up. I've been playing D&D for years, played Pathfinder 1e for a bit, and I DM 2 games a week of 5e. Looking to get my feet wet in 2e, I have an FG license and a character ready to roll. Hit me up if a spot opens.

I will turn this into sort of a campaign journal. Might be interesting. I am running the AP from level 1-17 so I am almost positive I will lose and gain players. So instead of abruptly asking for a new player I will give a breakdown of what has happened here, and if I get a spot, that person might be able to better fill the position.

So we are starting on 9/23/19 at 1st level and currently I have 5 players. Wizard, Rogue, Druid, Ranger, and Fighter.

I have Mondays free, and am interested in playing/learning Pathfinder 2.0. Originally, wanted to try my hand at original Pathfinder (and have been fiddling around with it) but I'm willing to give Pathfinder 2.0 a try.
    Looking to play a Barbarian. Lizardfolk or Iruxi if possible.
    Last edited by Velocidapper; September 16th, 2019 at 17:14.

We started the game a couple weeks late but last monday night was the kickoff! I will keep the thread posted from time to time as to the groups progress and if I am looking for more. Right now it seems everyone is a good fit!

will do sir if I have a spot! Might be a while!

Quote Originally Posted by Velocidapper View Post
    I have Mondays free, and am interested in playing/learning Pathfinder 2.0. Originally, wanted to try my hand at original Pathfinder (and have been fiddling around with it) but I'm willing to give Pathfinder 2.0 a try.
    Looking to play a Barbarian. Lizardfolk or Iruxi if possible.
    will do sir if I have a spot! Might be a while!

Sadly we already had someone drop the game due to not being able to hold the Monday night commitment. I have already reached out to the second person interested and am waiting thier decision to join. I will follow up here soon with another update! Thanks for the interest everyone!

So an update to this post and our game:

Our current group would like to find another player who wants to take part in a group playing through an adventure path that could take up to a year or longer to play. We are playing on Monday nights and looking for 1-2 others. Monday nights from 8pm-12am EST (Eastern time zone USA). We sometimes start early if the group can afford the time.
    We are currently playing in a modified Pathfinder second edition Age of Ashes adventure path. The party is currently at the end of the first module and this is a great time for a new person to come into the game. No need to having to know the rules to heavily as we are just getting the hang of the basics ourselves.
    We currently have a rogue, wizard, and druid who are solid with their roles in the group. I am looking for someone not to fill a specific campaign role but someone who is wanting to play out an adventure path.
    Last edited by KILLGORE; December 3rd, 2019 at 21:36.

Found 2 more people so for now we will see what the story tells of their fate. I will post here when I need more bodies...

Thread Information