DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

Thread: FG Con 15

One thing is how to set it up as being run with paizo...
    Please note I am super noob GM.

Like do I need to set these up as an event to get the event code And I assume register as a GM to get some Number or something any help to save me floundering around for hours figuring it out would be great
    Last edited by Carog the Fat; October 1st, 2019 at 05:26.
    Ultimate Licence Holder - it only took 5 years but I started to GM in FG in 2019

I have already set up the event, and the event code is in the google document, in case you want to prepare chronicle sheets in advance.
    It's important that every GM uses that event code because it all needs to be reported as one event.

As far as I count, there are 10 tables offered at the moment, which would not be enough to get convention support. So hopefully there'll be a few more GM sign-ups within the next few days. I shouldn't wait longer than this weekend before requesting support, which I will only do if there are enough games to meet the minimum.

As for your GM number, that's the same as your player number, so if you have already played PFS1, PFS2, or SFS, you should already have that number.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thanks for clearing that up
    Ultimate Licence Holder - it only took 5 years but I started to GM in FG in 2019

I've filled out the form. I run a weekly PF2 game (Age of Ashes) but am looking forward to running PFS.

Guys, we're only at 11 tables at the moment, so it doesn't look like convention support is going to happen this time.
    There are, however, a few people who said they'd probably run something but have not entered anthing in the google form. If we get 4 more tables by tomorrow, I will send the support request, otherwise there will unfortunately not be any con support for this FG Con. (Which also means GMs have to provide the scenarios themselves.)
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

A big thank you to HoloGnome for signing up to run a few tables so we get to 15 tables total. I just filled out the support request form, so event support should soon be secured. Anyone who will need the pdf for the scenario(s) they're running please don't forget to either fill out the second page of the googledoc or send me your info via PM. But don't worry, there's a bit more time to decide on the actual scenarios. Usually, scenario pdfs will be dropped to the GMs' accounts about a week before the event, so everything requested until then should be good to go.
    - Abraham Lincoln

I sent a PM Malk re the stuff for the free PDF.

Also need some guidance on how to setup the event proper and bind it to the Con

FG Con has a seperate website where you need to create your game announcement, so players can sign up via that site:
    https://www.fg-con.com

I received your PM and already sent the scenario request, so you should get the pdf at some point before the con.
    (But don't worry, if anyone else decides to run and needs the pdf, I can send more scenario requests.)
    - Abraham Lincoln

Follow the GM event guidelines available here: https://www.fg-con.com/information/gm-guidelines/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I've tried to register an event. I think I've done it correctly... I entered it all in UTC but I couldn't get the thing to have the correct amount of spots?

Thread Information