DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

Thread: FG Con 15

Yours should already be on its way. Tonya sent me an email saying that she'd do the scenario drop. Probably will appear in your account by the end of the week, as they tend to do this kind of scenario drop in a big bulk. (so Tonya just listed you for receiving the scenario but customer service will do the actual drop at the end of the week. At least that's what I believe how it works, given the information I have.)
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I think I have it, had to pull something else last night and noted it was there. I was just expecting an email or something "Paizo added a new download"

I would have expected that as well, but glad to know you received the pdf.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

What's the discord server for the voice chat and how will the attendees know where to connect?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyllios View Post
    What's the discord server for the voice chat and how will the attendees know where to connect?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/Discord.php

There'll be an area for FG-Con and a channel with the name of the event.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Seeing as I finally should be able to participate in FG-Con in some way: Should I focus on offering SFS games myself or should I try being available as a player for HoloGnomes' specials (no hard preference either way)?

I need some help preparing as a player.

I signed up for a "beginners welcome" session, but the GM is (and was) unavailable for health reasons for a while; the session is announced to run as scheduled anyway.

I suspect I'll be expected to provide my own character in an .XML file. Strangely, the PFS folder on the Paizo website tells me to use a generation method I cannot find in the PF2 Core Book, and gives a page # that contains nothing about char generation. Also, the PF2 ruleset/sheet in FG/FGUnity doesn't allow the method laid out in the folder.

Could somebody help me - I already know the direction I wanna go with the character? I am living on UTC+1 (CET), and available every day except THU 1700-2000 UTC and except SAT 1900-2300 UTC. There's no need to explain a lot to me - I have played (A)DnD from v 1 thru 3.5, and lots of other RPGs, also did "Char Creation for PF2 101" on Fantasy Grounds College; and as I said, I did already read up on my options and know where I want to go, but have trouble geting the character into the FG char sheet.

I am perfectly all right with using either a FG voice Discord channels, or a voice channel on FG college, and have FG Ultimate available, so connecting should not be a problem.

Let me know whether you still need help and I could be available today after 20.00 UTC.

I think Roach accidentally ended up on the PFS1 player's guide. And this happens to a lot of people. The OP team is aware, but currently stuck in inertia. It should become more clear as we go on

Yeah, we are able to revolve it but the fact that there is no PFS2 pdf causes some misunderstandings...

Thread Information