DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

Thread: FG Con 15

@Stefan.

Trust me, I know. I've been fighting for this to be fixed. Especially since PF2 products still refer to pathfindersociety.club for info on PFS, while that leads to the PFS1 site.

Sadly, the OP team have decided there will not be an official PDF for PFS2, and the incredibly outdated, and poorly maintained website is the only source. It's funny that they keep claiming lack of time as a reason for the slow update, yet have refused help from loads of active and reputable people.

@Damned. I'm afraid sign ups for this weekend will be mostly closed. I know mine are. I will send a pm to Andi to see if I can get my regular sessions for this month added to the event as there simply were to few tables available. We sometimes do this in the Netherlands apparently, but not sure how close to the event it has to be.

Do we have link for reporting games?

Quote Originally Posted by aellongm View Post
    @Stefan.

Trust me, I know. I've been fighting for this to be fixed. Especially since PF2 products still refer to pathfindersociety.club for info on PFS, while that leads to the PFS1 site.

Sadly, the OP team have decided there will not be an official PDF for PFS2, and the incredibly outdated, and poorly maintained website is the only source. It's funny that they keep claiming lack of time as a reason for the slow update, yet have refused help from loads of active and reputable people.
    This isn't actually accurate, the Org Play team have accepted help from a bunch of Venture Officers who are correcting, updating and redoing the guide at https://www.organizedplayfoundation....dia/pfs2guide/, there are 100% plans to create a download button on the site that will allow users to download the current, up to date version of the guide that is on that site, it simply takes a little time to get everything accurate and working.

Quote Originally Posted by reMamai View Post
    Do we have link for reporting games?
    Just send me a message with your reporting info. I'll collect everything and will report it then.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Blog Entries
    Ho amaaamon

Its a semi organised weekend where we try to get a s many GMs running games open to other players, eg players they dont normally game with, so as to give people an opportunity to try Fantasy Grounds, to try different game systems, and to meet other people. And yes - its all online.

Thread Information