DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

Thread: FG Con 15

Quote Originally Posted by Hyllios View Post
    I've tried to register an event. I think I've done it correctly... I entered it all in UTC but I couldn't get the thing to have the correct amount of spots?
    I've set it to the usual PFS player guidelines - minimum 3 players, maximum 6. It's published - have a look and see if it's OK.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I've set it to the usual PFS player guidelines - minimum 3 players, maximum 6. It's published - have a look and see if it's OK.
    Yikes, slightly earlier than I thought it'd be. Timezones are hard. But that works better for me than the next block still.

Aside from that, it looks good.

Hi PFS FG Con 15 GMs!

Only three weeks to go until FG Con 15! Player bookings has been open for a week now and there's only 7 PFS events entered on the FG Con website.

The remaining GMs - please enter your events ASAP to stand the best chance of getting enough players for your game.

Event submission guidelines are available here: https://www.fg-con.com/information/gm-guidelines/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

How is this being advertised, I've posted this on several of the discords I frequent and have only received one application.

How is this being advertised, I've posted this on several of the discords I frequent and have only received one application.
    We're lining up announcements in the FG newsletter and a FG Con newsletter.

It’s a good idea to advertise on social media forums whenever you can. I’ve done some posts to invite new players of this kind in various spots, but the more the merrier—and repetition is effective.

It may be that an email blast or two goes out, including from Smitework’s official emails in the coming days/weeks. But keep in mind this is all volunteer-driven (except for Smiteworks).

Often the player sign ups come in waves, including late, so slow-going early on is often followed by brisk activity later.

For Pathfinder, where are the biggest forums and social media hangouts? Those are good places to post.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The remaining GMs - please enter your events ASAP to stand the best chance of getting enough players for your game.
    Also, I'd like to ask those who already entered their games to check whether that's the times you want to run your games at. Some of those don't line up with what you put in the google doc. (No problem if you want to stick with what you entered on the FG Con site, just making sure that no mistakes were made.)
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

if it is not yet late, I'll jump in with as a gm with a couple of Russian language games. No scenario support is needed for me.

Sure, the more the better. Just add your sessions to the google doc and to the FG Con website.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

When will we receive our scenarios if we've registered to have them provided, so I can prep?

Thread Information