DICE PACKS BUNDLE

AD&D 2E 1st Level Pre-Generated Characters

Good Afternoon. Thought I would share my recently completed Pre Gen character List I plan on using for my One-shots.

There are 90 Pre Gens in this Module. All characters are single class and follow racial restrictions set forth by 2E Forgotten Realms. So there are Elven/Halfling Druids.

The characters have Priest/Arcane Spells added along with Some Gear. Players will need to pick their Proficiencies, Weapons, Armor, and Thieving Skills. I've also included the optional rule of Bonus NWP's based on Added Languages.

Enjoy ^.^
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Games I Run: AD&D 2nd Ed
    Currently Running: AD&D 2E (Forgotten Realms)
    Games I play: Any~
    Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)
    Current Projects: None
    Created Content: AD&D 2E NPC generator Module

Blog Entries
    Nice job.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Sweet, thanks!
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hi the link seems to be broken and does not download a usable file

Quote Originally Posted by ccd View Post
    Hi the link seems to be broken and does not download a usable file
    Welcome to the FG forums. The link works fine for me - the file downloaded is AD&D 2E PreGen - 1st Level.mod - this is a Fantasy Grounds module file, don't double-click on it! You'll need to copy that file to your <FG app data>\modules directory - get to <FG app data> by clicking the folder icon in the top left of the main FG startup screen.

Further information on module files is available in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...erview#Modules
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information