FG Spreadshirt Swag

LF2-3 Mature Players for D&D 5e Thursdays, 7pm EST, Prefer New and Diverse Players

Group is filled.

FG License: I have ultimate license so you just need the demo version
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Eastern
    Day of week and time: Thursdays starting at 7pm
    If new game, planned start date: I have 3 committed folks already, we're having session 0 next week, 9/5/19
    Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly, sessions will go 3-4 hours
    Term: until everybody gets tired of me

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no

Roleplay & Combat mix: probably 50/50, will vary from session to session
    Number of Players in game & needed: prefer 4 or 5, no more than 6
    Character starting level & equipment: level 1, no pre-gens, we will roll characters during session 0
    Character restrictions: please stick to the core rule books (PHB, Sword Coast, Xan's)

Details of your scenario: Hello all! I am a new DM, recently returned to D&D after many years. I am hoping to start a new campaign and I'm looking for 2-3 new-to-D&D players who are willing to commit to a weekly game. I am particularly keen to enlist a mature group with diverse origins, backgrounds, and genders! We will do published adventures initially but I don't know which module we'll start with yet. No evil alignments please, murder-hobo's need not apply. Please PM me here if you think you might be interested in a group focused on team-building, respect for your fellow players (and their time), and having fun while exploring the world of D&D.
    Last edited by GimpyCat; September 2nd, 2019 at 20:36.

I'm looking for a thursday group. I would be interested if you still have space

Sent you a pm

Interested in joining the group

I would be interested have tons of experience in D&D and FG's. Strong role player.

We have filled the group, thank you for all the responses.

Thread Information