DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP 1-2 PCs - Sundays CST 12 to (4-6) - The Savage Tide, Mystara Setting, LT Campaign

I am starting the Savage Tide September 8 playing 2nd & 4th Sundays of the month. High magic world with a wide variety of play.

1. You will need a laptop or PC to play FG
    2. Be at least 18+
    3. Have some experience
    4. Show up
    5. Reasonable expectations (Hey, Joe? Ummm.... how'd you're lvl 1 character start with 2k in gold?)
    6. Don't be a ****

If you think you can play by those rules please reply here or send my a discord friend request (Butlah#2500) where you can check out character creation rules, play rules, campaign and setting information, etc.

Note that this is a long term campaign that will take about 1 year to complete. The people we have on board right now are all very excited and experienced role players. We would prefer mature players who are interested in role play, combat, and exploration.

Right now the group consist of a Wood Elf Rogue, Half-Elf Warlock, and Human Paladin.

Hey I am interested I tried to send discord friend request but it didn't work. I have a cpl character ideas that I could play. I am fairly new to FG but I played on Roll20 for a long time. Been playing tabletops for about 12 years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by SaibenLocke View Post
    Hey I am interested I tried to send discord friend request but it didn't work. I have a cpl character ideas that I could play. I am fairly new to FG but I played on Roll20 for a long time. Been playing tabletops for about 12 years or so.
    We are currently filled up. Going to close this thread. Thanks!
    If you live around Nashville, I also have an IRL campaign starting.

Thread Information