FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

(SR1) Conquerors of Daexor Nu

Update: I am still leaving the free version out here, but for those who'd like to have the latest version, which includes Line of Sight, Lighting, and Automation, you can find it now in the new Forge Store. For those who downloaded it and played it through, other than a few minor fixes/tweaks, it's essentially the same. Purchasing it only if you want to show appreciation for the efforts

Store Entry: Conquerors of Daexor Nu #1: South Hook Tower

Video Entry: South Hook Tower (Preview)

Beyond that, I am hoping to return to this series and appreciate everyone who showed support of it initially! The feedback (good and bad!) lets me know that my efforts are worth it.

Thanks again and Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some changes have come to this, hopefully for the better. I have a Pathfinder Second Edition Compatibility License, allowing me to package these things up with the appropriate trademarked logos, etc. I considered going with their simple Community Use Policy, which would allow me to continue to use Paizo specific Intellectual Properties, but after some conversations with the licensing and legal department at Paizo, I decided it would be best if I went with a full compatibility license which allows me to expand how I can distribute these.

Thus, I changed the location of the adventure to a more generic, or Adventure Series specific, setting that can be plugged into other worlds are run as its own campaign. So for GMs want to run this in Golarion, it will still plug into the Turtleback Ferry area of Varisia smoothly, but specific references to those areas are no longer made. Any campaign of the standard fantasy type should also find these modules easy to include, whether it be a single module, part of the series, or the entire series.

I cleaned up a few other items, got some artwork for the title page (with discussions going on about having more added down the line), and fixed some small errors and typos.

As before, the Reference Manual (with the aid of Celestian's beautiful mod, Author) is there to make perusing the adventure easier. Its format will look like this (from the first module in the series):

I hope those of you who give this a chance end up enjoy it!

SR
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ShadeRaven; August 9th, 2021 at 05:39.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Module Downloads

Current Modules in the Series
    Click on the Module Name or the link below to download.

1st Module: South Hook Tower
    Lord-Mayor Engos of Hookrail Ferry has offered a tidy some of gold to individuals who are willing to investigate the current status of an outpost located in the Giant's Hook Peak region of the Grey Mountains. For those willing to answer the call, Commander Iness of Fort Ogrestorm awaits with details on why the small watchtower is so important and what's a stake if it has fallen.
    PDF Version: South Hook Tower - PDF
    44 Page PDF with Bookmarks for those who would like a complete version to browse.

2nd Module: The Terror of Baedenford (coming soon)
    The sleepy hamlet of Baedenford has never been a village anyone has ever really noticed before as they travel Spyder River Road on their way to and from towns with more active residents. Nestled up against the edge of the mysterious Wolfwood forest, it doesn't offer much to the traveler or trader. However, when Lord-Mayor Engos of Hookrail Ferry hears of strange interactions within the small settlement, he hires out a few people to look into its oddities. Two weeks have passed since, though, and little Baedenford has proven to be as difficult to figure out as it is small - all efforts have come up short of the mark. Something strange is going on there, this is certain, but no one in the hamlet seems to want any outside help in dealing with it. It's time, the lord-mayor concludes, to hire a more tenacious group to get to the bottom of things.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ShadeRaven; September 12th, 2019 at 17:55.
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Shade raven, my hat is off to you. I am starting a PF2 RotRL campaign, and this work will be useful in that campaign to a good degree to fill in some holes.

Shade this is excellent!

really appreciated the notes on running the adventure

Thanks for the feedback I am working on the second in the series (The Terror of Baedenford) now that I am back from our latest vacation over this labor day weekend. Hopefully, those who enjoyed the first will find the second equally worth playing through.

Updated South Hook Tower. Not completely edited through, but I did start to track some of the typos, etc., that came with writing it all up in a couple of days within Fantasy Grounds.

Also.. I created a PDF file of the module (44 pages long.. I might have to think about smaller fonts for the next one, lol. Honestly thought size 10 font was small enough). That's on the 2nd post, as well, for download for those interested in being able to read it when not in Fantasy Grounds.
    Last edited by ShadeRaven; September 6th, 2019 at 23:40.

you should stick the PDF on the Paizo or druvethru stores as its as good or if not better than much of the third party material

Thread Information