STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Very cool. Added to the community modules sticky thread.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    you should stick the PDF on the Paizo or druvethru stores as its as good or if not better than much of the third party material
    He may not be able to put it on an online store, as it is specifically set in Golarion. Not sure how it all works, but that part may have to be freeware.

Okay, front page has been updated. I spent some time talking to the licensing department at Paizo and the gist was that a full Pathfinder Second Edition compatibility license is the way I am going. This allows me to distribute this more freely. That said, it means that while I can specifically develop these for Pathfinder Second Edition, using their OGL and Compatibility License as appropriate, I means I need to remove Golarion as a world specific setting for this series. This is mainly due to the fact that it could confuse those who use it as to whether or not it canon to their IP, and protect their Product Identity.

As I stated in the opening post, the series still fits in nicely with Golarion, especially the Turtleback Ferry region of Varisia, but it isn't specifically set there anymore. As always, these modules can be set in any fairly standard fantasy world, either is one-off individual modules or as used in a series.

New links to the new releases are out there, including the PDF A new graphic look is there and cover page art. Hope those who are looking for adventure(s) in the new Pathfinder Second Edition get the opportunity to play and enjoy these.

As always, thank for the feedback and encouragement. It has definitely motivated me to keep pushing this series forward (The Terror of Baedenford is well under way, despite all this recent distraction!).

Enjoy!
    SR
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

ShadeRaven, your developments are exceeding the rate at which I can give you reputation boosts. Thanks again for this outstanding work, and is there some way you can make some beer money off this? Also, I thank you in advance for your tweak on the Alchemist items on splash damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    ShadeRaven, your developments are exceeding the rate at which I can give you reputation boosts. Thanks again for this outstanding work, and is there some way you can make some beer money off this? Also, I thank you in advance for your tweak on the Alchemist items on splash damage.
    Honestly, Bid, I have considered a few different options for "donations" for the project. I am not sure how serious you were being here, or others to contribute, but if I do set up something, I'll certainly let you know I wouldn't mind having the contributions towards the PDF designer and graphics added, at the least. Beer money, however, does sounds quite tempting

Also, I am deep into the second module now that we're past the last major summer holiday. I hope to have The Terror of Baedenford ready in the near future. Interestingly, setting up a small town with variant personalities that are integral to the adventure is more difficult than just the typical explore and encounter driven adventure. It's been fun and a challenge to try to create even this little settlement's personalities for interacting with. Hopefully, it'll pay off in the end for those who give it a go.
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Update: I am still leaving the free version out here, but for those who'd like to have the latest version, which includes Line of Sight, Lighting, and Automation, you can find it now in the new Forge Store. For those who downloaded it and played it through, other than a few minor fixes/tweaks, it's essentially the same. Purchasing it only if you want to show appreciation for the efforts

Store Entry: Conquerors of Daexor Nu #1: South Hook Tower

Beyond that, I am hoping to return to this series and appreciate everyone who showed support of it initially! The feedback (good and bad!) lets me know that my efforts are worth it.

Thanks again and Enjoy!

For anyone not sure what to expect out of the first in the series, South Hook Tower, I added a little preview video to see what you are getting with the Unity Version you can find on the Forge.

You can watch it here: South Hook Tower (Preview)

Thread Information