DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Two Feat Automation Questions

Trying to automate feats I have 2 different problems:

1) I have a dragon-scaled feat that has [EFFECT char RESIST: {HLVLM1} {XKDE}] and it has increased to add 3 to the resistance.
    ___I've tried 3+{HLVLM1}, 3 + {HLVLM1} and it breaks it as no resistance is applied. What is the correct syntax?

2) Adding a feat Scales of the Dragon adds 2 to AC. I added [EFFECT char AC: 2] to the feat but it doesn't show up in the Character Effects part of the combat tab (see pic).
    ___What have I forgotten to do?

Scales of the Dragon.png
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

1) Use 3 {HLVLM1} or {HLVLM1}+3

This is documented in the Effects Wiki page here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...racter-effects

2) Feat automation only gets applied when you first add the feat to the PC. This is standard for all PC automation actions, except for those related to equipping an item.

You can manually create a character effect and then link the feat to the character effect (for reference purposes) by dragging the feat link to the blank link of the newly created character effect.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

1) Overlooked that paragraph, thanks.

2) Good to know. Thanks again.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Thread Information