Starfinder Playlist

LFP - Wed 5PM - England/London (BST) - [LMOP]

Hey guys, Im a first time DM currently running LMOP. I am looking for 2 new players as i have had 2 players ghost me by not showing up last week and not replying to me since then, I was hoping they would get back to me which is why i left this to the last minute.

We have got to the town of phandalin and because they didn’t show last week we have done the small side quests in the town. Realistically we have about 2 (maybe 3) more sessions in the module before completion but i would love to finish on a full roster and think this would be a great opportunity for any new players to jump in.

I work nights but i will get back to anyone that shows interest with the best way of contacting me being discord [Donkeyb39#0842]

This was the original post for those interested but be aware we have changed from 8PM to 5PM -> https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...r-Wed-Thur-GMT

Hey Donkey,

I can make 5pm Wednesday for the next few weeks. Hit me up on discord (Godslittlesmurf#4383) with details if there is still space

Thanks

Yup. Still one spot for a last minute edition

Thread Information