DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Mongoose Traveller 1E Wishlist 1.0.11.

Folks,

It's that time. Time to start another update for 1E, even though 2E is still under-test.

When 2E gets released I'll still update 1E, though the time spent on 1E will be less, but of course, if 2E gets something added/updated then I will add that back into 1E. Not all things can be done, but those that can, will be.

However let's start a wishlist for the update I'm going to start next week. I did add two new threads for automation, but no replies

• On Skill and Characteristic rolls the Roll Text has been simplified a little, it will now also show [+4 Effect] or [-1 Effect] etc, whatever the Effect result is.
    • When changing a skill level the change is now automatic, ie the total is recalculated and any weapon attached is updated, previously it was only if you left the level field.
    • PSI Abilities DM is now linked to the PSI Strength DM and not the PSI Characteristic DM.

Note: I'll keep updating this post with any changes made in this update

Cheers,
    MBM
    Last edited by MadBeardMan; September 5th, 2019 at 13:35. Reason: Added new fix
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I'd like to see the "effect" for skill checks - you're displaying a description, which is fine, but sometimes the "effect" is used as a modifier for chained tasks. It would also be great if I could drag and drop the result into the modifier box.

Special cart for starships will be welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    I'd like to see the "effect" for skill checks - you're displaying a description, which is fine, but sometimes the "effect" is used as a modifier for chained tasks. It would also be great if I could drag and drop the result into the modifier box.
    So add a [+2 Effect] or '[-1 Effect]' etc? Easily done, so consider it so.

Also then, dragging the 'text' into the Modifier, didn't know you can do that. So basically you want the +2, -1 etc to appear in that, cool idea that one. Any pointers where I can look for something similar would be ace.

Quote Originally Posted by Santyagoffg View Post
    Special cart for starships will be welcome
    What do you mean by special 'cart'. I'm not going to worry too much about Starships until High Guard is underway.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    I've played with 2E this afternoon, I like this, it's a bit easy to read the text.

Traveller2ESkillsText.jpg

Let me know if this is what you want and I'll add it into 1E tonight.

Cheers,
    MBM

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    So add a [+2 Effect] or '[-1 Effect]' etc? Easily done, so consider it so.

Also then, dragging the 'text' into the Modifier, didn't know you can do that. So basically you want the +2, -1 etc to appear in that, cool idea that one. Any pointers where I can look for something similar would be ace.

What do you mean by special 'cart'. I'm not going to worry too much about Starships until High Guard is underway.

Cheers,
    MBM
    I think about chart when I can write all the starship's stats and equipment. Something like PC starship cart in starfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Santyagoffg View Post
    I think about chart when I can write all the starship's stats and equipment. Something like PC starship cart in starfinder
    Ok I'll take a look at Starfinder in the week and have a think.

I've updated the 1st post here with what 1.0.11 has.

Cheers,
    MBM

Please add the D8 dice to the ability to roll, this is used on grenade scatter, which happen a bit with my guys LOL. I know you can type \die d8 but a dice is nicer to roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    Please add the D8 dice to the ability to roll, this is used on grenade scatter, which happen a bit with my guys LOL. I know you can type \die d8 but a dice is nicer to roll.
    You need the D8 on the desktop?

Cheers,
    MBM

You can also type "/die 1d8" into the chat box, without hitting enter, then drag that to a hotbar slot. Then a d8 is simply done by hitting the associated function key.

Thread Information