5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

5E Ravenloft/Curse of Strahd (variant) Homebrew Campaign

FG License: Ultimate License (players only need demo)
    Game System: D&D 5E

Timezone: MDT (UTC -6)
    Day of week and time: Wednesdays, 6:30-10:30(11ish) PM
    New game, planned start date: Existing campaign
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4-4.5 Hour session, 2-3 sessions per month
    Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3-5 (in game) need 1
    Character starting level & equipment: 5th level with predetermined gold based on class, equipment is then purchased from PHB. Standard gold and equipment awarded based on background.
    Character restrictions: Most WOTC published races and classes. Some Unearthed Arcana races, UA Ranger (Beast Conclave), UA Mystic, and UA Artificer. If UA races/classes are showing to be OP then may require slight restriction.
    Variant Rules: PHB Variant Encumbrance. Variant Critical (max damage on the first dice of doubled dice). Fear/Horror checks used mainly to aid in roleplay. Character alignment will follow the Middle Earth 5E rules.

Homebrew 5E Ravenloft based horror campaign Players are natives to the land of Barovia. Races and Classes will have specific story based elements to fit within campaign.

All players welcome, veterans and newbies. Rules will be consistent 5E. No unexpected rules to nerf your character, other than the upfront variants. If interested message me and I can send you full documentation on races/classes/variant rules/etc.
    Last edited by DMLars; August 3rd, 2019 at 23:35.

Love the Ravenloft setting and vibe of Barovia. I’d love to join if you still have room. I’m pretty open in terms of class/race, so just let me know. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CJNewYork11 View Post
    Love the Ravenloft setting and vibe of Barovia. I’d love to join if you still have room. I’m pretty open in terms of class/race, so just let me know. Thanks!
    Yes room is available. I will send you more campaign details in a pm.

I'd be interested to give it a try, never ran CoS to begin with so it'll be a fun new experience regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by CWalker View Post
    I'd be interested to give it a try, never ran CoS to begin with so it'll be a fun new experience regardless.
    Sent you a pm.

Hello, I would be very interested.

Hi I am new to D&D, but would really like to jump in to a campaign. If you're willing to take on a new player, I would be interested in playing. I have done a lot of reading online, and also purchased the PHB and I also have Xanathar's Guide to Everything. Let me know if you think it could work out!

DMlars, I am interested and available. I will send you a message. Thank you

Interested if your still looking for people

I am interested if you are still looking for people.

Thread Information