Starfinder Playlist

LF 2 players, AD&D 2nd Edition group, Friday evenings 8pm-12am UTC+1 (UK)

Our friendly, story and role-play focused group is looking for some new blood to join us in Barovia as we start playing Tracy and Laura Hickman's classic i6 Ravenloft.

Our long-term campaign (since July 2018) is set in Dark Sun but we've been taking some time off from the desolate wastes of Athas to indulge in some classic AD&D adventures.

We have a Discord channel but we're currently using Mumble for voice chat (it's free, and full instructions will be provided). Experience with AD&D 2nd Edition isn't necessary although I should point out that it's less forgiving than later versions of D&D.

DM has FG Ultimate so free accounts are welcome!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AegisPrime; August 25th, 2019 at 11:22.

Hi. I've read and looked at bunch of ad&d e2 stuff and I'm making a game based on it. I'd be interested in experiencing a "genuine" 2e game and my husband is sorta interested too.

Hey Naughty Sparkle! Thanks for your interest - I've sent you a Discord invite. Best, Aegis.

On the off chance that you’re still looking, I’m an experienced role player with some background in screen acting, was a huge fan of Weis and Hickman growing up and think I’d be a great addition to the group!
    Last edited by Neoxx; September 3rd, 2019 at 04:30.

Thread Information