5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon, Wed or Fri ET US Time Zone prefer 5E

FG License: Paid

Time Zone: Eastern Time United States

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Monday Wednesday and Friday. Weekly or Bi-Weekly. Something that starts about 6:30 to 7:30 pm ET.

Term: Would like to find something long term.

Voice: Currently have Discord. Willing to use other programs.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E

Game System Experience: Have played 5E a couple of times. Still Learning. However have been playing RPGs on and off since the 80's. So have a grasp of basic concepts and such.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: New to Fantasy Grounds learning through videos and such.

Character Type Preferred: Would love to play a Paladin. A Fighter works as well. Open to other Classes though if it fits.

About me: I have been gaming on and off since Grade school back in the 80s. Back then it was D&D but as more things became available I moved to things like Star Wars ( The RP Game and the newer Edge of the Empire. Some one shots with friends in different genres as well. Also had some online chat and Play by Email games. So I enjoy Role Playing. I enjoy a good group dynamic that mixes in some joking along with game.

Thanks for the invite. I've never played Pathfinder before and would rather learn the system before I jumped into a game.

Thread Information