STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Pathfinder Second Edition development - going quiet for 10 days...

I'll be taking a break for the next 10 days - going camping in Yellowstone National Park. There's no cellphone reception there, let alone mobile data, so I will be completely off the grid.

Please continue to post, discuss, report ("Explore, report, cooperate") Pathfinder Second Edition stuff on these forums while I'm away - but there won't be any responses from me, nor will there be any updates to the ruleset or Core Rules DLC.

The Lost Omens World Guide DLC has been approved by Paizo and should be released on August 28th.

Have a party while I'm gone, but don't trash the place!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Going by your last vid you've more than deserved a breather. We'll be sure to Protect, Contain, Destroy until you're back, never fear. Have a good one <3

I'm jealous. Have a great time.

You know you'll have a laptop by the lake working on the PF rule set. =D

Have a good vacation, you've earned it!

Don't be silly. Content creators aren't allowed vacation. Back to the salt mines with you!

(Have fun!)
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Enjoy the lack of Man made Distractions in Yellowstone.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

My wife would be jealous. That is her goal camping trip. We just came back before school started from a trip to Maine, a 2 10hr days drive, pulling a camper and 2 back. But I have to say, it was pretty awesome. Can't imagine how great yellowstone would be.
    Last edited by Segin; August 24th, 2019 at 22:43.
    Signature:A past thread ended with me being vilified. I didn't explain well (I thought it obvious) and others kept rebuking my idea and it ended bad. Thus I will add explanations/screen shots/etc in all future posts to avoid confusion. /The seperation of "Saves in CnC" wherein I didn't clarify why well and no one recognized the need which frustrated. I realized my mistake to spell it out abc, but was attacked partly (imo) because a pwrdude got offended and (I admit) partly my presentation.

Have fun. You deserve a break after all your hard work
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

I just got back from 2 weeks of coast camping in Nor Cal and Oregon with my daughter. We do it every year at the end of July. Next year is Yellowstone. Pix or it didn't happen!

I'm back from the great outdoors and survived fighting bears for pick-ah-nick baskets (they're smarter than normal)!

Please bear with me (pun intended) as I get back into the swing of things over the next few days...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information