5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Engineer Suite website down for a while

Hey folks

Just a wee note to say the Engineer Suite website is down for a while. My account at Network Solutions was hacked yesterday and the hackers bought 124 new domains using my credit card. I'm $1700 down at the moment

I phoned Network Solutions and they couldn't have been better with me. They have put a refund through but it is the usual '5 working days' rubbish. So it's a race against time to get it back before the 1st because that's when the mortgage and direct debits come out the account!

Anyway, back to Engineer Suite. They mass-changed the DNS servers for all the new stuff and that caught up masq.net too. I'll go back in and change it at some point but for now I am focused on the horrors of making myself secure.

I'll let you all know when the website is back on track. For now there's nothing at all where it points, but these guys bought all those domains for some purpose.

Cheers
    Maasq
    Engineer Suite
    Import, build or edit NPCs/spells/equipment and then parse them directly into a Fantasy Grounds module.

Download the latest version from the website.
    Support me by becoming a patron on Patreon.

Chat directly about issues or suggest features on the
    Discord channel.
    Post issues on the issue tracker on Github.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for letting us know. Best of luck with your troubles.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Engineer Suite back up!

Hey folks

I managed to get masq.net back, and back pointing to the correct place. Woohoo!
    It's safe to go look again if you want.

Now to get my well-over-1,000-pounds back.

Oh - insult to injury. My bank charged me a foreign currency transaction fee of 1£40 for the joy of being defrauded. Odds are good that they'll do the same later in the week when I get refunded. So back on the phone tomorrow, and I'll be changing bank account if they don't cancel those charges....

I hate the internet. Yes, the irony isn't lost that I am posting that phrase here....

Anyway.... Equipment Engineer is nearing readiness for primetime so look out for it!

Maasq
    Engineer Suite
    Import, build or edit NPCs/spells/equipment and then parse them directly into a Fantasy Grounds module.

Download the latest version from the website.
    Support me by becoming a patron on Patreon.

Chat directly about issues or suggest features on the
    Discord channel.
    Post issues on the issue tracker on Github.

Thread Information