Starfinder Playlist

LFG D&D 5E or PF Available Most Evenings

Hello fellow adventurers,

I am a seasoned veteran rpg and D&D player/DM.
    I have never used fantasy grounds before but I am in the process of learning how to use it myself.
    I have played a tone of D&D over the last 20 years but have not had the chance to play 5e yet but want to learn it.

Funny thing, I have never played Pathfinders before but want to learn how to play since I am planning on running an epic version of Kingmaker campaign in PF 2nd edition of my own once it releases.

I am super friendly, fun and I am looking for a solid group that would be willing to show me the ropes of Fantasy Grounds, D&D 5e and/or Pathfinders RPG!

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to great times, games and shenanigans!

Hey Hylum,

I'm not sure what your expected evening timeslot is, but I have a 5e group looking for a couple more players at a late hour (10pm PST on Saturdays). We're more than happy to help another player learn the FG platform, and both our rotating DMs have the ultimate license. We have veteran players and newbies alike, shoot me a PM if this sounds like something you'd be interested in hearing more about

Take care,
    -Bryg

Quote Originally Posted by Bryg View Post
    Hey Hylum,

I'm not sure what your expected evening timeslot is, but I have a 5e group looking for a couple more players at a late hour (10pm PST on Saturdays). We're more than happy to help another player learn the FG platform, and both our rotating DMs have the ultimate license. We have veteran players and newbies alike, shoot me a PM if this sounds like something you'd be interested in hearing more about

Take care,
    -Bryg
    Hey Bryg,

Are you still open to new players in the above mentioned sessions? i am fairly new to D&D, and would love to begin a campaign with people open to teaching a new person the intricacies of D&D and Fantasy grounds.

Pleasant times,
    -Visage

Thread Information