Starfinder Playlist

Is it possible...

So, I am new to FG but I am heavily considering giving it a go. I have questions though.

If I have an ultimate account, can I give one of my hosted players access to the DM tools/resources that I have unlocked on my account?

Can I run multiple FG accounts from the same machine (not necessarily at the same time)? Like, if I want to be able to log into my ultimate account to DM a game and then a free account to play in a different game, do I have to install 2 different instances of the client (with different licenses) or can I log into the same client with different credentials for each account? If I have the client installed with my ultimate license, can I log into a free account using the same client?

Hi aristoblis welcome to FG.

For the first one no you can't share DM duties nor can you give others access to copyright material on your account.

As for the second you don't need to have any more than one installation of FG. You can host any number of different campaigns and you can play in as many games as you want with the same license.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In case you were asking a different question when you have your campaign up with players connected, you can share any resource you own with the players. As Zach has said, they cannot run their own campaign with your resources.

Blog Entries
    Also be aware of the 30 day refund policy for anything you buy in the FG Store (as opposed to Steam).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks for the feedback!

When you install the client it asks for a license. If I put my ultimate license in there, can I only log into that client using the account associated with that license? Seems kind of redundant to require a UN/PW and a license IMO.

The license key is just that a key that allows you to download and install the main software.

On the other hand DLC such as Player's handbook, Adventure modules, token packs etc is all linked to your Smiteworks account. So the username and password is necessary so that you can log into your Smiteworeks account to download and install your DLC.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information