FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    I will Look at it...
    Spell to Spells from Char 1 to Char 2 works fine all the info is copied.
    Ability to Abilitys Char 1 to Char 2 Copies the Name and Cast Action gets copied.
    I will see whats missing and fix it.
    I was trying the drag and drop yesterday night and only the name was being dragged... i'll manage to get a screenshot tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by msbranin View Post
    I thought grenades attack DC was 5? And yes an attack roll where we can set the DC would be awesome.
    DC 15 was just an example for covering fire.

I will add two options on the selector M vs DC and AND R vs DC and it will use the DC boxes below for the value like the Ability option does so you will be able to set the value to what you need, but it will do a Attack roll to add your attack bonus.
    that will be sooooo nice!

Hello, samarex

Here's what happens when i drag the ability from one character to another... you can see the envoy already has the heal action, but when i drag to the operative, it only creates a new one with the same name, but no actions. The same thing happens with effects.

https://gyazo.com/7ac7c89d277521f83729746f355228eb

Also,
    I will add two options on the selector M vs DC and AND R vs DC and it will use the DC boxes below for the value like the Ability option does so you will be able to set the value to what you need, but it will do a Attack roll to add your attack bonus.
    I know it will envolve some tricky coding here, but is it possible to include the specified DC based on CR OR relevant skill bonus (wichever is higher)? Emulating this kind of check: "The DC of this check is equal to either 10 + your opponent’s Sense Motive total skill bonus or 15 + 1-1/2 × the opponent’s CR, whichever is greater. "

Quote Originally Posted by theMaXX View Post
    Hello, samarex

Here's what happens when i drag the ability from one character to another... you can see the envoy already has the heal action, but when i drag to the operative, it only creates a new one with the same name, but no actions. The same thing happens with effects.

https://gyazo.com/7ac7c89d277521f83729746f355228eb

Also,

I know it will envolve some tricky coding here, but is it possible to include the specified DC based on CR OR relevant skill bonus (wichever is higher)? Emulating this kind of check: "The DC of this check is equal to either 10 + your opponent’s Sense Motive total skill bonus or 15 + 1-1/2 × the opponent’s CR, whichever is greater. "
    That will take some work but dont see why not.
    I wiil add it ro the list of improvments.
    Going to be a bit tho, backlog id getting bigger. Almost got Companions done. After that its finish AA3 and them COM to get those out.
    Then I can focus on some of these bugs and improements.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

I’m having some difficulties setting up the new actions tab for either operative abilities or skills. Have others been able to get them coded properly with drag and drop and have any guidance or, better still, a video showing the new functionality?

Thread Information