Starfinder Playlist

Pathfinder Ultimate Equipment Issue

I recently purchased the Ultimate Equipment for Pathfinder and when I open the reference manual I don't have anything beyond the first page of Chapter 6. I've included a screenshot and you can see how it just ends after (and

PF_UE.png

When I viewed the screenshots on the website it shows Appendix 1 & 2 which I don't have on my installation. (Screenshot included)

website_image.jpg

I've already uninstalled and renamed the old folder then reinstalled Fantasy Grounds which did not fix the issue.

Not sure what else to do or if anyone else is having this issue, but this was purchased through steam. I've submitted an email on the site and didn't get a confirmation reply and it didn't got to my spam folder.

Blog Entries
    Go into your <FG Data>/Vault folder and delete the file that starts "PZOSMWPZO1123FG" then re-run your update. The file did not download completely or was corrupted during download.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I doubt it would actually display if the file was corrupted or didn’t complete. That would result in some of the XML missing, which would raise errors and it wouldn’t read.

I’m guessing this is an issue with the product - a parse or some other data issue. I don’t own it so can’t check myself.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for reporting. We will investigate and post a fix ASAP.

Thanks for the help Doug, Trenloe and Lord. I appreciate any help with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkaerial View Post
    I recently purchased the Ultimate Equipment for Pathfinder and when I open the reference manual I don't have anything beyond the first page of Chapter 6. I've included a screenshot and you can see how it just ends after (and

PF_UE.png

When I viewed the screenshots on the website it shows Appendix 1 & 2 which I don't have on my installation. (Screenshot included)

website_image.jpg

I've already uninstalled and renamed the old folder then reinstalled Fantasy Grounds which did not fix the issue.

Not sure what else to do or if anyone else is having this issue, but this was purchased through steam. I've submitted an email on the site and didn't get a confirmation reply and it didn't got to my spam folder.
    Hi Arkaerial,

Sorry you had to go through so much regarding this. I have fixed the issue and have turned it in for review and release.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    I just pushed the update that should resolve it. Please let us know if you still have any issues after updating. After the update, unload and then re-load the module.

I just tested it and it appears to work correctly now.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you enjoy it, now that it is complete
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Works great, thanks for quick resolve. I appreciate it.

Thread Information