STAR TREK 2d20

[LFP]CST][5e][discord] Looking for 4-5 players on Saturdays

Fairly experienced in DMing and I’m starting dragon heist over again since my schedule changed and I’m losing my players at the end of this month. I have remixed Dragon Heist to be more streamlined and hopefully more fun. I’m still new to Fantasy grounds and online play in general but I do have the ultimate license and all the core books plus some map packs. Looking for group input on how you want the game to go. I keep my games light hearted and there’s plenty of room for laughs.*

Start date: session zero will be September 7th or 14th depending on players

Starting level: 2*

Starting location: town near the high forest

Factions: no starting faction but may gain access later

Rule books: all WOTC*

Characters: All core and Eberon, DND beyond characters allowed but you must input all stats, certain custom characters are allowed but must be approved. (i.e. a player wants to be a small size dragon born of 3ft tall and no additional traits. The small size allows for movement through medium size enemies space so the only penalty to the PC is a speed of 25ft instead of 30ft and a breath weapon size of 10ft instead of 15ft)

Items: all WOTC and approved homebrews*

Death likelihood: story will influence death more than combat

Combat: only 1-2 encounters will occur per session unless a PC actively seeks out combat. Minion/regular enemies HP will be reduced to take 1-2 hits before KO. Mini bosses will be 4-5 hits. Big boss/main villains to be determined*

Who can join? Anyone over 18 just keep in mind that the time zone is CST UTC-5.

PM me if you are interested or if you have questions my discord is wund3rshrub#0267

Western Tennessee, near the Mississippi River
    What time of day?

So I sent ya a PM on Discord. I hope the timing works out.

Thread Information