5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Mutants & Masterminds: Anime Edition

So me and 2 other friends are interested in playing some M&M but with anime theme too it and we are looking for a DM. We are 2 (one being me) who are new to M&M, while our third is experienced in it. Anyone who would be up for the challenge?

Just a heads up, M&M request has a difficult time getting GMs. You might want to try different sites as well, if you're not already doing so.

Yeah there's not as much M&M love here as D&D and Pathfinder, and the ruleset is in need of an upgrade. I hear they're working on it, but it's rather low on priorities. I'd love to play it sometime, but I fear I'm not up to the challenge of trying to run a M&M campaign.

If I may poke my head in I'd also love to play Mutants & Masterminds, even more so with a anime theme. I'm more or less totally new to it.

Now when you say with an anime theme...? Like what exactly are you referring to? The story? General aesthetic?

Mutants & Masterminds + Anime = My Hero Academia ?
    It would be awesome to play in that world as newly minted pro heroes

I am currently learning how to play M&M. It is a very complex game. Give me a little while and I should be able to DM. I do have a D&D 5e going right now. You mentioned anime, just for fun I made All Might and Todoroki. I didn't finish them I just looked at the powers to see if it could be done. Yes, all the characters in My Hero Achedamia can be made. "Power!!!"

Thread Information