DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Pathfinder Core Rules: Missing feats, skills, special abilities, and equipment

When I load a PF campaign and the PF core rules module, I can access classes, races, spells, images, magic items, and the reference manual, but the equipment, feats, special abilities and skills lists are empty. I deleted and reinstalled PZOSMWPZO1110FG.dat, but since the problem persisted, I'm not sure what to try next.

Quote Originally Posted by jxel View Post
    When I load a PF campaign and the PF core rules module, I can access classes, races, spells, images, magic items, and the reference manual, but the equipment, feats, special abilities and skills lists are empty. I deleted and reinstalled PZOSMWPZO1110FG.dat, but since the problem persisted, I'm not sure what to try next.
    When you open the campaign - did you click on library and then 'load' the core rules? What you are seeing sounds like the OGL stuff that is free - the core rules requires actually loading from inside the program.

Yes, this is with the core rules module loaded.

yeah I see where you say 'reference manual' sorry - is this on a brand new campaign with no other mods loaded? The only other thing I could think of is if you have the 'source' selected to something other than 'all'
    fg-screenshot.JPG

Thanks for that. Here's what I'm seeing when I open the feats list from the library. no_feats.png

Do you see any feats from the Pathfinder Core Rules if you open the feats button from the sidebar - as Ckorik shows in post #4?

If you do, click the "By Type" button in the top left of that window. Does it populate?

Either way, go to the module activation window ad right-click on the Core Rules module and select the "Revert Changes" option. Does that make any difference?

If that doesn't fix it, check in your <FG app data>\modules for an unpacked directory or module of the same name.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I do not have Feats, etc. on the sidebar. When I right-click the module as you describe, the only option is "close window." Nothing with the same name in the modules folder, packed or not. On relaunching, I noticed the following console messages, and I haven't found anything related by googling:
    Ruleset Error: die: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (rF) does not match an existing die. Skipped. File (gameelements.xml)
    Ruleset Error: die: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (gF) does not match an existing die. Skipped. File (gameelements.xml)
    Ruleset Error: die: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (bF) does not match an existing die. Skipped. File (gameelements.xml)
    Ruleset Error: die: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (pF) does not match an existing die. Skipped. File (gameelements.xml)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/data_library_35E.lua"]:318: attempt to call field 'setCustomFilterHandler' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:10: attempt to call field 'addDefaultHealthFeatures' (a nil value)

I do not have Feats, etc. on the sidebar. When I right-click the module as you describe, the only option is "close window." Nothing with the same name in the modules folder, packed or not. On relaunching, I noticed the following console messages, and I haven't found anything related by googling:
    Please post a screenshot of your chat window after loading a campaign - so that we can see the exact version of everything you're loading.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The issue with the errors is that you're running an old CoreRPG ruleset - v3.3.3 is 2 years old.

I'm guessing you have an unpacked CoreRPG directory in <FG app data>\rulesets - delete this and stop/restart FG.

Thread Information