DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Library “selection window”?

I used the 2E (5E CoS) code to make my sidebar just... bars with titles.

Is there any way to customize the popup that appears when you hit “Library” button?

... of course, as I type this, I come to think - HEY lol for the Library sidebar handler and see what it triggers it probably has some showwindow command.

Still posting because I’m on train ride working on laptop and soon gotta exit and prob won’t be able to test my idea until much later. If it IS simple to trace from where said, never mind

If I’m in wrong track, please let me know where to look. I’d like to use diff buttons if possible and even if not, to put the text in it vs alongside it. If not possible, FIDO just figured learn how things customized more.

Thanks!

No, there's no way to customize the graphics in the selection window. It was built for the original concept when the sidebar was built of graphical buttons for each record type, so the graphic from the sidebar is re-used in the Selection window.

I do have plans to re-do that part of the Library UI eventually, but lower priority than FGU.

Regards,
    JPG

Cool beans, works for me. I’ll just color the button on side bar a little darker so it is easier to see in the recordtype list window thing.

Thanks man.

Thread Information