Hello there, long time lurker, 1st time poster! I hope Im doing this right? Anyways.

also been a long time Gm'r. and thats relevant, as I would like to GM for you! Specifically I will be GMing a campaign of the game 'The Mutant Epoch'. Now youre wondering, 'What is this madness that you speak of?'. I could give you the long story, but I prefer to answer you this way - Imagine if DnD5e and Fallout fell in love, passionately hugged each other, and had a baby. The Mutant Epoch would be that baby.

A few things to know about this game: #1 not everyone is created equal. you could have a crappy character, or Hercules. Its all up to the dice. #2 while its USUALLY randomly genned (by the dice) I will allow players to choose their race. As a player, I know that I enjoy the game more playing as a character that 'I' wanted to play as. There are many races in this game ranging from test tube babies to dinosaur people to the X-Men or even to, as the game dev himself calls them, a 'Freakish Horror'. Ill get more in depth with applicants ofcourse, but there is quite a range of what you can play as, and they do have their own benefits and drawbacks.

Without getting too wordy, TME is pretty much 5e, but in a post nuclear apocalypse setting. The campaign I will be running specifically takes place in a region that, unlike pretty much any other region, has recovered quite well, ecologically speaking. Politically speaking? Not so much. But I refuse to say anything more so as to give my players a more authentic experience. But think Steam Punk; Guns of Icarus would be a good reference.

Anyways, onto the details! I will be hosting this at 3pm - 6pm GMT ( -7), OR anytime between 2pm to midnight GMT (-7) every Sunday (Unless emergencies; I mean, that should be obvious, but Im just stating this just in case). The vague timeframe is due to the fact that Im able and willing to host anytime during that time; its more of a 'If the party as a group would prefer to meet later/earlier we can make it so' sort of deal. But for all intents and purposes; it will always be a 3 hour tour, and unless the party chooses otherwise, my standard is gonna be 3pm - 6pm (-7) on Sunday.

Now is the part I leave to you, the player. If interested in joining, leave a comment here. Also, a link to the games main rule book will be left below for those wanting the rule book before delving into the ruins.

I will be hosting this over a combination of FG (ofcourse) and Discord. If you join the game, I shall send you an invite to the discord server but we will do that more discreetly. No discord info in public. None of that nonsense.

I think thats everything? Regardless of whether you are interested or not, I hope you have a good day!
(also if you have further questions just PM me and ill do my best to answer)

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...e-Mutant-Epoch