5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 89 of 114 First ... 3979878889909199 ... Last
    Hi,

any idea when LOS will be available in Mini Dungeon Tome?

I'm assuming we can't add the xml ourselves at the moment, if you don't know when it will be updated?

Cheers,

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    Hi,

any idea when LOS will be available in Mini Dungeon Tome?

I'm assuming we can't add the xml ourselves at the moment, if you don't know when it will be updated?

Cheers,

Simon
    Both the 5e and PF versions of that have already been done (see pots #2). If they aren't released already then they'll be in Tuesday's update.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Hi, Blacksorn, welcome to FG.

I only finished the final final few maps earlier this week and they haven't been released yet but should be in Tuesday's update.
    Thanks for clarification & the good work. Keep going!

Hi,

sorry to be a pain, and thanks for all your work in this, but after updating on weds 07/07 (12.16 GMT) I'm still not getting any LOS for AAW's Mini Dungeon Tome, should I be?

Cheers,

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    Hi,

sorry to be a pain, and thanks for all your work in this, but after updating on weds 07/07 (12.16 GMT) I'm still not getting any LOS for AAW's Mini Dungeon Tome, should I be?

Cheers,

Simon
    I submitted the files last Thursday so they should make it into today's update - which hasn't appeared yet as far as I can see.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...p?37-City-Hall
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

No worries. I thought the update had been pushed out, as the update button was flashing red (and I'd been running FG last night so was already up to date as of then), but it hasn't actually registered as a new build date, so maybe that was for something small with the full update coming later? I shall patiently wait and see. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You can, yes. However I looked at that file the other day and unfortunately there are only a few maps that it is good for. Some of the HotDQ maps were changed a couple of months ago and their sizes changed which makes the LoS useless. If you want to use it download the file and place it in the moduledb folder inside your campaign folder. But be warned that it won't do for many of the maps.

I've started work on this one myself now that I finished DotMM, but it could be a while before I'm done depending on other projects.
    Oh snap, I see HotDQ made it to the completed list. Thanks for that!

I am currently preparing Tomb Of Annihilation for my group and it looks like the nine shrines are all missing LOS.

EDIT: It looks like some of the LOS are lost. I checked the Jahaka Anchorage, and I remember that it was defined a few weeks ago. Now it's gone.
    Last edited by Ascalon; July 10th, 2020 at 00:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascalon View Post
    I am currently preparing Tomb Of Annihilation for my group and it looks like the nine shrines are all missing LOS.

EDIT: It looks like some of the LOS are lost. I checked the Jahaka Anchorage, and I remember that it was defined a few weeks ago. Now it's gone.
    I'm not seeing this. All of the ToA maps have LoS as far as I can see.

Test in a new campaign and if you still have a problem then find the file WOTC5ETOA.dat in your vault folder; delete it and update FG. If there isn't an issue in a new campaign then I'm guessing that you have overwritten or amended the maps in some way in the campaign. If so try right clicking over the map in the images list and select revert changes. (You can do the same for the module in the activation window - but that will revert all the changes you made to anything in the module which you may not want).

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Completed Projects

Dungeon of the Mad Mage - Done - Doug and Zacchaeus
    Says DotMM is done, but will there be LOS for Lower, Middle and Upper Skullport? I do see it for Skull Island.

Thread Information