DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 48 of 114 First ... 3846474849505898 ... Last
    Corrections for Curse of Strahd. In the Death House dungeon level:

- Missing wall between Rose and Thorn's Crypts
    - Missing secret door between the Prison and the Ritual Chamber

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Flammang View Post
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/?search=sandpoint

Yep here's the link for the FG Store. Actually it is from PAIZO and itīs a Pathfinder Campaign Setting called Sandpoint, Light of the Lost Coast.
    I also have the Pathfinder Adventure Path 1-6 Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition (adventure begins in Sandpoint town). So letīs see if I have done this perhaps I will continue on those but for nowi will keep training on these
    Thanks Steve for taking part. I've had a look at the map you did and everything is fine except that you've missed a couple of secret doors which I've marked on the image below. Otherwise you are good to go. Can I put you down to do the occluders for this one?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by lavoiejh View Post
    Corrections for Curse of Strahd. In the Death House dungeon level:

- Missing wall between Rose and Thorn's Crypts
    - Missing secret door between the Prison and the Ritual Chamber
    Thanks for reporting - Fixed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarity View Post
    Here's the player map (Map: Dungeon_Players) from 'C01 (5E): Alagoran's Gem' adventure by AAW Games.
    The 60' incline and drop to the refuse pile caused a minor headache but achieved by using multiple terrain blocks.
    I've now updated both the 5e and Pathfinder 1 modules for this one. Jolly well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Thanks Steve for taking part. I've had a look at the map you did and everything is fine except that you've missed a couple of secret doors which I've marked on the image below. Otherwise you are good to go. Can I put you down to do the occluders for this one?
    Ok, I have done the secret doors, better to have a look on the GMmap first, before 'occludering' the next maps, totally forgot that, thanks
    Consider this also as a Yes for adding me to the Occluders-List, again thanks

Also feel free to give me any advisment for
    (i.ex is it important that the XML has identical name as original modul and whatīs better to use: campaign per map/campaign per modul/campaign for all maps?
    For me the campaign per modul makes the most sense but as I encountered a few issues as shown on pictures

Issues
    LOS offmap.png
    LOS error text.png
    Happy I could fix this simply by redragging it entirely with the selection tool

I Will send a message when Sandpoint Modul is done

To add occluders to a module create a new campaign in Unity and open the module. Do all the maps in that campaign. The data is saved to the moduledb.xml file which you'll find in the FGdata/campaignname/moduldb folder. The xml file will have the same name as the module you were adding occluders to. Attach that file - without any changes to the name etc to a post here and I'll do the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    Here is the third and final book for Starfinder Signal of Screams. Now to decide what map to do next. I also put the first two here just to keep them all together.
    I am going to work on adding LOS to Starfinder maps, but I don't want to work on the same ones as you. I have been doing Dead Suns. What have you been doing about starships windows?
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Not finding walls in xontal's tower (Rise of tiamat). Can anyone confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by Henrique Oliveira Machado View Post
    Not finding walls in xontal's tower (Rise of tiamat). Can anyone confirm?
    I can see walls on all seven of the Xonthal Tower maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I can see walls on all seven of the Xonthal Tower maps.
    Gonna search for an update tonight and check it again.

Thread Information