5E Character Create Playlist
Page 28 of 114 First ... 1826272829303878 ... Last
    Okay, all done with the Dead in Thay (Doomvault) maps from TYP. Whew!

Let me know if anything needs to be modified.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Curse of Strahs (CoS) update

I had a slow night. Finished the following.

Argynvostholt (1 & 2)
    Baba Lysaga's Creeping Hut
    Blue Water Inn
    Church
    Coffin Maker's Shop

Thanks everyone for the xml files. Due to a bug I currently can't view any of the files at the moment but I'll get to them as soon as I can.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hello, I am in a kind of weird situation where I want to help my DM, who is using Heros of Baldurs Gate as a supplement for Avernus, with LOS. Unfortunately, that means I can't look at any of the maps. Has anyone done LoS for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Steely066 View Post
    Hello, I am in a kind of weird situation where I want to help my DM, who is using Heros of Baldurs Gate as a supplement for Avernus, with LOS. Unfortunately, that means I can't look at any of the maps. Has anyone done LoS for it?
    I'm not familiar with that module; but there's no-one doing it as far as I'm aware.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks everyone for your files. I'm working on updating Curse of Strahd right now with a reference manual and stuff so that'll take another few days. After I'm done I'll get right on your maps.

Did this small twin maps for Forge of the Dawn Titan, or the only 2 maps that show up for it.
    Last edited by revanmaster; November 20th, 2019 at 22:13. Reason: double checking, and terrain was missing after reopening

FG Battle Maps

Progress update on the FG Battlemaps, the following are complete and attached:

1. BattleMap_Cave01
    2. BattleMap_Cave02
    3. BattleMap_Cave03
    4. BattleMap_outdoor1
    5. BattleMap_outdoor2
    6. BattleMap01
    7. BattleMap02
    8. BattleMap03
    9. BattleMap04
    10. BattleMap05

Still working on the rest, though there's a good number left. Might take me a while to work through them. If anyone wants to start working backward from the end of the list we won't collide for a while. Shoot me a DM so I don't miss your reply in the traffic here if you start doing that.
    Last edited by pollux; November 23rd, 2019 at 04:57. Reason: Add note about working from the end.

Is there anyone working on converting the Starfinder maps? Do i just start converting maps and posting the finished maps here?
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    Is there anyone working on converting the Starfinder maps? Do i just start converting maps and posting the finished maps here?
    See the first post. Mr. Z keeps it updated with who has said they are working on what. I suggest you pick one specific/small set of maps to start on. Then Mr Z can list you for those. After you do them, you do not post the maps here, you post the xml as detailed in post one. MR Z or someone will then use that to copy into the official map.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information