FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maetco View Post
    Is it ok to appeal to the good and helpful nature of FG community and ask someone to do the LoS for at least the Out of the Box. I think it is the best random encounter content I have ever seen and definitely deserves to be updated to the FGU era.
    Absolutely. How about you give it a try? Instructions are in the first post. Try it with one or two of the maps following the videos from Mr Z and then post them here (instructions in first post) and ask for someone to review them. If they are all good, then you can finish up and do the rest. Or you can wait until someone else volunteers.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

If I do LOS for some maps - where is the .xml contained for sharing here - looks like things have changed since I first did this back for Rick n Morty.

I found it in \campaigns\<campaign name>\moduledb\<modulename>.xml for mine.

Where the LoS data is will depend on what you are doing. If you open a purchased module in FGU and draw LoS on the maps contained therein then the xml file will be in the moduledb file inside the campaign folder (it will have the same name as the module). If you are drawing LoS on a map you have created in FGU or have imported into it then the xml will be in the db.xml file inside the campaign folder.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Where the LoS data is will depend on what you are doing. If you open a purchased module in FGU and draw LoS on the maps contained therein then the xml file will be in the moduledb file inside the campaign folder (it will have the same name as the module). If you are drawing LoS on a map you have created in FGU or have imported into it then the xml will be in the db.xml file inside the campaign folder.
    Its for one of the official modules. Will check the moduledb folder. Thanks.

Is there a place I can see some screenshots of all the LOS definition work folks are doing as references for my own maps? Samples of best practices or good representations of tricky layouts?

There is a developer guide in the first post to this thread.

There are some videos that that should get you going. Another option is if you have purchased any modules that have LoS, you can look at those, just open one of the maps and click on the LoS icon to see how that map is done.

Quote Originally Posted by adminwheel3 View Post
    Is there a place I can see some screenshots of all the LOS definition work folks are doing as references for my own maps? Samples of best practices or good representations of tricky layouts?
    See videos 10-13 here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...112#post492112
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

5e AAW B14: Battle for Bridgefort

AAW B14: Battle for Bridgefort for 5E only
    Attached Files Attached Files

Finished up the other two RMC adventures.

A Wedding at Axebridge is a strange one, pretty much all of the maps are a single room. I did what I thought best.

Additionally, I would like to point out a slight issue with one of the Maps in A Wedding at Axebridge; Temple Room 4, the Pin for this map is actually out side of the map itself. It is easy to miss if the map only opens to the Room itself. I think I only noticed it because I was creating the LoS lines and had the map larger than the actual graphical image.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information