STAR TREK 2d20
Page 100 of 114 First ... 50909899100101102110 ... Last
    And here is 6.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Curuthanir View Post
    I went back and updated Dead Suns 3-6 to use the new windows. I've also did Dead Suns 2 - Temple of The Twelve. And because I was doing windows, I went and cleaned up/updated Dead Suns 1 - Incident on Absalom Station.

So, in a nutshell, 1 through 6 of the Dead Suns modules.
    And here is 6.
    Beautiful. I've updated all of the modules.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Starting on Divine Contention (5E)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Starting on Divine Contention (5E)
    Divine Contention completed.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Beautiful. I've updated all of the modules.
    Ugh. I'm so sorry, I forgot to change a section of doors into windows (barred cells in the brig.) Now fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Divine Contention completed.
    Ugh. I'm so sorry, I forgot to change a section of doors into windows (barred cells in the brig.) Now fixed.
    All modules updated to include the files submitted.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    There is a new version of the LOS Extract tool available on the website. It replaced the old link, so you can just redownload and reinstall.

Changes:
    • It includes grid info if you have that set for the campaign image record (mostly useful for tiles, decorations, and brushes)
    • Closes doors by default but allows you to override it and bring over the open/closed status as you have it set in your campaign or mod
    • It allows you to build grid info XML files for an entire folder if you just want to set an entire folder the same way without defining them inside FGU first

Instructions and download link are available here:
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ta+for+Modules
    Last edited by ddavison; October 16th, 2020 at 22:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Dungeons & Dragons vs Rick and Morty - The Lost Dungeon on Rickedness
    I have updated this - got rid of some glitches I put in that don't play nice in game time.

I edited the Castle Wall from Tactical Maps Reincarnated - those doors need to have somewhere to go - it caused some issues in combat when played.

Only .xml file I could find was this one - so hopefully its been updated.

I have updated this - got rid of some glitches I put in that don't play nice in game time.
    I edited the Castle Wall from Tactical Maps Reincarnated - those doors need to have somewhere to go - it caused some issues in combat when played.

Only .xml file I could find was this one - so hopefully its been updated.
    The tactical maps one isn't an occluder file and I don't know what you've done in the Morty one so I'm not willing to risk updating and causing issues. If you tell me what the glitches are I can fix them.

Thread Information